Epilogue

"Dear Diary ,

             My name is Evangeline Margaret Mikaelson. I became 16 today and this was my birthday gift from my mother. Ever since I could remember my parents always encouraged me to write letters. I am having a birthday party in a few hours downstairs. Aunt Bekah designed my dress. All of my uncles and aunts are coming for my sweet sixteen bash. Aunt Bekah and Uncle Stefan with their twins, Henry and Barry who are 9 years old. Aunt Katherine and Uncle Elijah with James who is 18 and Lily who is 13. Aunt Elena and Uncle Damon with their son Sam who is 8 years old. Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Kol with their triplets Emily, Mary and Wilson who are also 16. I have two siblings, younger of course. Aaron who is 15 and Sicily who is 12. My friends are also coming. But as you are my Diary, I am telling you a secret one of the boys that I invited "Oliver", I have had a crush on him since forever. I plan to tell my feelings with a letter I have written. I didn't have the courage to write my name it. So I have placed it in his return gift without him knowing. I pray to god that he would like my letter".

  After writing in her diary Eva went downstairs to see how her party decorating was coming

  After writing in her diary Eva went downstairs to see how her party decorating was coming. As soon as she went away Caroline sneaked a peak with Klaus in her diary to see if Eva was really using her gift. The last few lines brought them so many sweet memories. They both chuckled at history repeating itself.

 They both chuckled at history repeating itself

 THE END.