Unexpected Rendezvous

I am back again guys with a new chapter.

EARLIER THAT NIGHT

Klaus / Nik woke up at 12:20 am and threw a pillow at the alarm clock to stop it's blasting sound. With groggy eyes looking at the pillow he remembered his evening with Caroline , and after a quick sweep of his room finding her knowhere he concluded that she might have went home many hours ago . Seeing the time he immediately sprang from the bed . Ignoring the the slight throbbing in his leg he went over to his desk . Rummaging around the table a he fetched a paper and a pen from his art supplies . Seeing that he was running late he thought to write on his way . 

Silently walking through the moonlight Nik reached the school. Upon reaching the school he started walking towards his destination . As he was walking he heard footsteps near the cafeteria, so being naturally brave he went to investigate . With his apparent stealthiness he could have been a vampire. Thinking that the footsteps could belong to anyone even a burglar , as a precaution he took a rod from the broom closet . Having armed himself with a weapon Nik went in the direction of the cafeteria .Then suddenly  having a idea he deliberately made his footsteps louder so that the intruder could fear him .

Then suddenly  having a idea he deliberately made his footsteps louder so that the intruder could fear him

Inching towards the shadows , first Nik could sense was that ,the person was a women who wore a very familiar perfume . Nik was just behind the intruder as he saw the intruder faint . He was shocked to find the intruder was CAROLINE. He quickly rushed to her and carried her dropping the rod from his hand . Just the thought of hurting Caroline made him want to hurl. Nik was truly fascinated by Caroline only she would do a thing like sneaking out at this hour . It was such a irony being the sheriff's daughter and breaking the  rules. Nik caught Caroline's head just before she hit the ground . Making sure she was  okay Nik carried Caroline in his arms  and walked to her house.  Using the spare key hidden under the flower pot (really subtle place for hiding the front door key) Nik entered her house. Making sure not to make a noise , so that he didn't  face a  gun pointed at him . He placed her in bed making sure she was comfortable. 

Then Nik climbed out of Caroline's side window and placed the key back in its brilliant hiding place. Retrieving her bag and torch Caroline dropped in school he went back to her house and placed them in her study table. Then settling down in her study table Nik wrote something using his supplies and placed it near her phone to make sure she got it, because Caroline absolutely loved her phone . Then making his way towards her he was mesmerized  by the way she was making cute faces in her sleep .

UGH! Nik was thinking words like cute , what is happening to him because of this girl , he thought to himself glancing at the sleeping Caroline. Covering her with a blanket and stroking her hair softly, he placed a kiss lovingly on her forehead. Caroline made a little noise at that gesture, Nik froze thinking she was going to wake up. But she just murmured Nik in her sleep . 

Wearing a huge smile on his face on hearing her dreaming about him and calling out his name , he went to his home by climbing down the window once again. IF ONLY CAROLINE HAD OPENED HER EYES , SHE WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHO HER NOTE WRITER WAS .

      Thanks for reading guys . Waiting for your comments .