Pranking and Getting Caught

As Caroline's first period was a free period , she  decided to organize fliers for the next town event to calm her anger. Because Caroline can't exactly stress clean at her school. She was in her element and doing the colorful flyers was relaxing her slightly. As the bell rang, Caroline  went to the top floor and dropped the flyers about the new building painting fundraiser event for the community hospital that the town was planning. It was basically a picnic combined with a few games  that was supposed to raise money for the hospital walls painting job. The event was in two days and Caroline was in charge of basically planning most of it.

As Caroline controlled herself to be calm down enough not to snap at anyone in her path, she walked till she reached her locker hallway

As Caroline controlled herself to be calm down enough not to snap at anyone in her path, she walked till she reached her locker hallway. On the way Caroline saw many students scampering for the flyers. Just as she reached her locker Caroline heard a popping click and a thud when she reached her locker. She saw Tyler Lockwood lying on his ass in front of her locker with a bucket which was filled with what appeared to be whipping cream . Students around him laughed seeing Tyler in his state. Apparently her camera worked too good and startled the jackass Lockwood when he was trying to play a prank at her. Good! He definitely deserved that. Caroline walked up to him and punched him right at his face and collected her camera and put it her bag.

As Caroline was channeling her anger at her new found punching bag (Tyler) and glared at him with everything she had . If looks could kill Tyler would be a pile of ash right now. Principal Alaric Saltzman came there and ordered them both to come to his office . Caroline went to his office sulking at her bad fortune. Caroline just wanted to yell at the world, "Hey why me! , Why so much drama! This is not a soap opera . Leave me the hell alone ." She thought to herself . Lockwood and Caroline both sat in the principle's  office as Mr.Saltzman started berating us both for our unmannerly actions.

Saltzman started berating us both for our unmannerly actions