(7) #2: EMPRESS

Aim : Remembrance, Resemblance
Title: Only You Are My Heaven (1)
Characters Pairing : LXC X JC
AU: Historical/ Mpreg

Warning : I apologise for any of mistakes and the grammatical errors as well a crappy outline. Furthermore, I , Thank you for the time you spent when reading this fanfiction. Any violent or good reactions are very welcome and dearly appreciated.

~Ciao Ciao~

Wanted. Jiang Wanyin.

Drinking alone, picking up the cold jar of Emperor Smile, his lips curved into satisfaction. His eyes cast down at the people below in the busy market. All over the Gusu Empire his acclaimed crime plastered everywhere. As if he have done a gravely crime. For as long as he can remember, Jiang Cheng didn't kill anyone. But, he ran away from his wedding with the Gusu Emperor. He do not want to marry the Alpha for a mere political schemes. Also he has his own reasons, like he hated to be tied inside the palace for the rest of his life like a caged pet and breeder to that Emperor. It's better for him to die rather than of marrying into a royal family.

Jiang Cheng loathed he's an omega ever since child. He hoped to become Alpha in order to lead the royal family's army as General. However, that Emperor has chosen him as the Empress when he can have any strong breeder of female and male from powerful clans, yet the Alpha picked him without second thought. The unpleasant news comes into his ear one day before his marriage date is set.

"The Jiang family will be executed if the bride didn't show himself!"

"Pitiful! Why would he ran anyway if he can have the power and luxuries of this world!"

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth in anger. If only he's not badly wanted with highest reward on his head. He will clear all the malicious rumours about him. He don't want any power or any seat in the royal family. Inside the palace are only drama and endless vicious schemes.

"Ah! Hateful! If it's only me, I will gladly marry the Emperor. I heard his beauty is no match for any man in this world."

"Not only he is beautiful, he is also very strong and intelligent."

"He is perfect Alpha for any of us!"

"If only we can join his harem, I will be happy enough just to see his face every other day."

One of the reason Jiang Cheng hate to be wedded at royal family is that fact of his husband having a harem. He don't like to share his lover to anyone. His father and mother are only one for them. If he will have a sharing marriage, marrying a beggar is better. Having enough of the nonsense from these ladies, Jiang Cheng walked out. He wore his cloaked a little bit carefully, afraid the other will have to noticed his face. He present himself as a rogue cultivator.

Today, Jiang Cheng planned to left the Empire. He know his family and nine relations relatives will have to die for his freedom according to what written in those posters. He don't believed that Alpha can kill his family's easily but the power of joined ministers can force his Majesty. And that's what made him to have second thoughts. Even his family reassured him they will be fine. He can't just turned his back into them.

"A-cheng, His Majesty has chosen you to be his Empress."

"A-cheng, Zidian will go with you. You are his master now."

"A-cheng, A-cheng, you don't even love his Majesty or desire to be with him. I don't want you to force yourself. You is free to choose who will you marry and love in this lifetime. Before you regret everything in the end."

"Jiang Cheng! I marry Lan Zhan because I really like and love him, but you don't love older brother. You are free, you can make your own destiny, so don't worry about us."

Jiang Cheng halted his steps, the words from his family come back. How much they have to risk their lives for this kind of matter. He will never forgive himself if they died like this. He turned his back to face Zidian staring at him baffled. His personal servant seemed not ready for his actions. As the silent male blocked the path.

"Where are you going Master?"

"Home."

"We cannot go back anymore. Please you have to continue walking."

"Move."Jiang Cheng commanded.

"....."

"I said move," His voice changed. Still, it didn't bothered the servant. Zidian isn't easily to be scared. The expressionless male is his mother's familiar and all of the loyalty placed on her. Until his last order was accomplished, Zidian will be Jiang Cheng possession forever.

"Master, your life is more important."

"My family's life matter the most or else I will never forgive myself if something happens to them from my selfishness."

Jiang Cheng keep reasoning, if he can't pursue the familiar. He will have a hard times going back into his family. Zidian isn't known for nothing.

"Are you sure about this Master?"

"Yes."

"Forgive me, My Lady. But, I'm your son disposal now." Zidian uttered to no one but to himself. Jiang Cheng has come to conclusions the familiar is breaking his connections with it's former contract. A smirked creep up into Jiang Cheng lips.

Zidian walked up to him and took his hand out.

"From now on, I am yours, Jiang Cheng."

"And I'm yours too, Zidian." He uttered back.

An official pact was made between the two of them. No one can separate their soul anymore unless the master position is taken by death or the master decided to give up his position and passed all it's power to another party. Thereafter, they made their way back to Jiang's Manor.