(14) : #7 Poison But Tasty

Characters Pairing: XiCheng

Warning: Have mercy to this fanfic, for a lot of grammatical errors, mistakes- and the crappy outline as well. Thank you for spending time reading in this FANFICTION.

Any concerns, good or bad reactions are fairly welcome and appreciated.

~ Ciao~

"Continue the search!"

"You foolish disciples what are you looking at me! Will you ever find Jin Ling if all of you just staring at me?"

Since his mother and father had died, Jin Ling resided at Lotus Cove. Like other disciples, I thought him how to fight along with his golden core and taught him all of the Yunmeng disciplines. For the whole 16 years I've seen how he get to walk alone on his own til now.

As his Uncle, we had gone night hunt together, which was made him known in the cultivation world. But such instances came, at young age I know Jin Ling's having a hard time making of friends with other cultivator lads around him. He was known for being spoiled, after all. But I will make sure he won't in my care.

This kid! Where on this continent did you go? I taught you everything, yet you've had failed to amused me! You showed me no any trace of a feral beast! Now you've gone missing and in possible of danger!

" Sect Leader Jiang, please calm down," Jin Guangyao says.

"Jin Ling was indeed a smart boy. He had received Vermilion Mark at young age and learn cultivation from Yunmeng Jiang Sect and Lanling Jin Sect. I am sure that he'll not be easily defeated and harmed by a tussle" Hmmph! I almost rolled my eyes. I cannot believe he is too calmed after of Jin Ling's disappearance for these past two weeks. He is the current Sect Leader Jin of Lanling Jin that residing at Jinlintai, Jin Guang Yao. One of his father's bastards. The successor of deceased Jin Guangshan.

Although he sounds calmed. I really doubted him from the beginning. Lets just say I don't trust him. Not at all.

"Ha-! I wonder why you are so calm Sect Leader Jin, last time you are his comrade to Lanling, you were with him before he was nowhere to see. You must be afraid of what is happening to him by now! " Jin Ling have tried to get away from me after of the small feud with me.

I just don't like him wandering around with so much adorned in his body. You cannot blamed me.

Her mother was so simple yet neutrally beautiful. But, Lanling has been spoiling him with too much of their wealth. Im afraid he won't be able to see the value of small things soon.

" I guarantee to the heavens. Once I found him, I will break one of his legs so he cannot wander around for months. I'll take his sword away too! These days, he fools around too much ! I can't tolerate this!" He insisted to play and play. And refusing to read his lessons. How can he be a great Sect Leader if he is lazy like this.

"Sect Leader Jiang~" I tilted my head in the casually grandiose manner. What is he doing here? He supposed to be in cloud recesses by now. Those smiles— Hmmp annoying! Doesn't he know the situation here. Lucky of him that I needed to respect him.

" A-yao," He gestured at the other.

" Sect leader Jiang, A-yao is right, you need to calm down. The search aren't over yet. We are also worried about young master Jin Ling's whereabouts. He may want to impress you this time. Remember, you are the one who told him not to come home without a prey. Afterall, he's still learning things, seeking ways to improve his cultivation, we need to give him a time and wait." Lan Xichen informed. I know of what I've had said but— since when he'd came here? He sounds knowing. Dont tell me he's been here earlier than those annoying disciples.

" A-yao" It's the second time I heard him called the ass face that way. I turned my head toward their direction and saw them smiling at each other other. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? "Dage?" Hmmp! Such a light tone eh. Felt so touch yet so disgusting.

" Let's leave Sect Leader Jiang for a while, I have seen loquats at Yunmeng. That's a sign of good barter from other small villages. I want to buy some for Wangji.

" What!? Now, they have time to have a date?! Is this for real? They would go together inside Yunmeng for loquats. Cant help but give them an amused smirked. Haa~ Dont tell me Zewu-Jun was here for Jin Guangyao.

Hey, what am I thinking? Of course the man is here for him, and that made me rolled my eyes.

"Aaah! , Dage, I think there are more stores at Lanling. The loquats there are not bad, and I want to visit one of the paper folding shop there to buy some paper machetes for A-Qin." The ass face replied, too sweet for my own liking. I rolled my eyes once again. It seems he have a good sense.

They're not my visitors and they didn't eveN spare me a face here.

" Ah, Indeed! If then, Sect Leader Jiang. We are leaving for now. I swear I'll tell you if Jin Ling go to the cloud recesses" Lan Xichen gave me the gesture and quietly both of them start to walk away heading toward Lanling Jin together.

Argggh! They seem so happy and look content ah! What's with me? I found myself shaking my head with such thoughts. However, this isn't the matter that I should be thinking right now. Who do you think he is!? Trying to fool whom ah! I know he is behind all of this. As long as I have assured they are gone. I walk slowly to a certain room. They must be here ever since I can feel their presence.

"Wei Wuxian."

"Hanguang–Jun." I stared, blankly. Yes, I'm aware I need them to accompany me because I am getting weaker again.

No, Jin Ling needs us. I need to see him as soon as possible. I need to confirmed and assured his safety first before anything else. I also needed to focus in my intact spiritual power. Maybe Jin Ling have need for it soon.

"Aaahh!! I thought I'll never escape from those strong and powerful hugs Lan zhan! Eehh Lan zhan! What are you doing! Wahhhhh! Stop Lan Zhan!" The familiar annoying voice of certain Wei Wuxian rang through.

I took my seat and closed my eyes and then focused. Why do this thick face brother of mine need to shout that way. It almost sound censored.

" Quiet" Lan Wangji reprimanded.

Please, can someone tell me what's happening between those two? Ah—I cannot helped it.

"Hangguang–Jun? What are you doing? Why did you locked him inside the room?"

Ye" Wei Ying wants lotus wine." " Tss." He never change a bit. Such drunkard

.

.

.

.

Further continuation will be put in this book too, it's made by my sworn sister.

- LOTUSNING17072519