(1) #2: MY SUPERSTAR (1)

Aim : Courtship and Courage

Title: MY SUPERSTAR (1)

Characters Pairing : LXC X JC

AU: Modern / Entertainment

Warning : I apologise for any of mistakes and the grammatical errors as well a crappy outline. Furthermore, I , Thank you for the time you spent when reading this fanfiction. Any violent or good reactions are very welcome and dearly appreciated.

~Xin Chao~

With unfamiliar scent, Jiang Cheng woken up.

It's hurts, his head was terribly aching first thing in the moment after taking back his consciousness. The early rays of sun greeted him from the opened balcony completely stinging his eyes for its sudden light. Other than feeling an excruciating fatigue and headache, Jiang Cheng felt from the back of his mind something isn't right and there's a foreboding thoughts rubbing off on him. What is it? What is that? That he starts to questioned himself.

He scanned his surroundings, staring quietly.

Instantly, his eyes gone-wide. It hits the twenty five years old male of not so favourable reality! Outrageous! Yet it's real, everything he's seeing are no lies. Finality, Jiang Cheng lone soul is awake through bad confrontations. It didn't took him seconds to move and sit up as the drop of hat he almost fall down.

On the other hand, his head throbbed painfully and then he felt his backside were screaming for him to take care of them.

What is that!!? Jiang Cheng almost heard the sound of cracking bones.

For not having time, he cannot dwell more in questions. He must move and find out all the answers. Until then his mind reached of certainly conclusion.

He is in someone else room! And on someones else bed!

Though the bedsheets he sitting were soft and comfy, it's not helping. He is bewildered at this room, clearly not owned by his older brother or other people he know. One can tell the room elegance aura, pristine and white that rivalled his lavenders.

How did he got here!?

Trying to remember whatever had transpired last night, his mind were digging up. Right, yesterday after his last photoshoot he was invited to one grandeur party of certain female lead actress that he can claimed as normal friend in entertainment industry. He's one of top tier actors and highest paid model in Mo Xiang Continent. He also a theater actor, musician and animal trainer. Jiang Cheng is a man with his high standards and unyielding pride that he'd never let his guard down for a second around of anyone. But, what is this situation!? Is he a joke? He feels like punching his own face.

"Shxt!" He cursed under his breath at the same time a familiar sounds rang in the background. It was coming in his mobile phone that placed top of bedside table, without any hesitation he took it and then he answered it not even looking whoever the caller is.

"A-cheng Morni~~~~" Before ever that voice could continue his words, Jiang Cheng ended the call. He don't have a time to take up his brother antics at such morning.

For sure the other only want to tease or complain to him about lot of crazy things. One of those are how his older adoptive brother loved that stoic Lan Jade of a husband. Calmly, slowly, he took a deep breath before analyzing his current situation again.

Unfamiliarity, familiarity, Jiang Cheng don't know what to feel around when he felt this place screaming about the same vibe of someone yet he isn't sure with it. Bare naked under the soft and comfy covers of white while his small head were spinning, hurting, in such hangover from drinking too much.