#10: FIRST LOVE

[PAIR : LOVE RELATIONSHIP ]

OC X YU ZIYUAN X JIANG FENGMIAN

[ALTERNATE TIMELINE/ DIFFERENT PLOT]

Love hurts

=OC X YU ZIYUAN X JIANG FENGMIAN=
====PURPLE SPIDER RANDOM====

When a certain man in purple robes come that day in YunMeng. Many people notice something, this man is handsome rivaled the sect leader of YunMeng Jiang, but he rarely smiles. However, the biggest thing people saw is how their Madam interact with him.

"Do you heard the man from South East continent?"

"Yes, yes, I saw him!"

"Our Madam Yu seems familiar with this man!"

"Perhaps they're friends or past lovers!"

Jiang Fengmian heard every people in YunMeng talked about his wife and this visitor. All of sudden, this man came in front of the sect demanding for audience to his wife.

Where, he clearly saw for the first time! His wife smiled genuinely which not for him! A pang of jealously hit him, even he shown a smile. Inside there's butterflies looming in his stomach. He approved his wife, Yu ZiYuan to make this man stay for one month.

While he experienced of certain jealously everyday.

As how he saw, his wife, the woman who's never lower herself, who's superior to the others , who's pride is higher than him. A woman that deathly mad to him for some reason. He know it's about his first love and more about his first love that he can't forget.

That's it!

But now, watching, seeing his wife that more comfortable to this man. Jealously and irritation comes!

On certain day, Madam Yu and the other purple robes man are in that pavilion. Her favorite place, from afar Jiang Fengmian watched them. Even the words isn't clear but laughs and smiles are visible and heard.

"Yuan'er how about we travel again? You could let go this place and come with me ah, your son is grown up and your girl is married ah, and after all that husband of yours in eyes of the public is still infuated of his first love." The man don't smile, let alone his eyes with his own words.

"A-hei my children still needs me here. I can't go back in travelling. This marriage with him is certainly not fruitful from our same feelings. You know even Fengmian loves her, I fall in love with this guy." Yu ZiYuan smiled bitterly. Then take a sip from lotus tea. The man replied is just a nod, then they talked more about the past.

Yu ZiYuan met this man ZhanHei in one of her travels. She's a wander in her teens life and so they find themselves becomes friends, close friends and to real friends. It's been many years they went together a lot. But one day, Yu ZiYuan is called back of her family. She found herself engaged to someone, to the future sect leader of YunMeng Jiang.