(6) #2: PURPLE SCALES

Aim : Love At First Sight
Title: Purple Scales
Characters Pairing : LXC X JC
AU: Merman/Royalty

Warning : I apologise for any of mistakes and the grammatical errors as well a crappy outline. Furthermore, I , Thank you for the time you spent when reading this fanfiction. Any violent or good reactions are very welcome and dearly appreciated.

~Xin Chao~

"Damn it!" He cursed out loud. "That of— Wei Ying dared to go there again."

Prince Jiang Cheng of Yunmeng Sea has been searching for his ill-mannered and shameless adoptive older brother. He'd never see him at the ceremony of white pearl celebration. Before he knew it, he was already searching everywhere and rightly swimming toward the surface. It didn't take too much seconds before he saw Wen Ying's figure. He don't know if whether to call her his lucky or not. His sibling always loves coming up here, in the world they cannot go out with.

As for the humans called them monsters or another term Merpeople, a creatures living under of the sea. They didn't have any legs like those two—legged creature in the land. But, only different colourful of scales akin to normal fish. The others called it fish tail or merman tail, yet it's likely doesn't even matter.

Only important is that the world of all two-legged creature are isn't their own league.

"Wei Ying! "

"A-cheng!" Wei Wuxian isn't surprised at all. He seemed expected to be found by his younger brother, like how he used to.

"What are you doing up here again ah? I almost tell Jiejie you're missing. Let's go, we need to go back or else A-niang and A-die will get mad." Jiang Cheng even crossed his arms while pouting his lips.

Wei Wuxian laughed, "A-cheng! Are you worried at me?"

"Who's worried ah?" Jiang Cheng face flushed and he quickly hit his brother. "A-niang will get mad, do you want to get hit by those sadistic eel's ah!"

Remembering the gorgeous face of the YunMeng Jiang Sea Queen known with admirable Madam Yu alongside to her favorite zidian pet, Wei Wuxian quickly shivered. And hugged himself as if he's protecting it to something.

"A-Cheng just this one please!"

"Tch, is that white robe two-legged man again?"

"A-cheng! Stop calling Lan Zhan a two-legged creature." Wei Ying protested slamming down both his hands in the water.

"Fine. Just a glimpse then we'll go back! No buts after that, understand! " Jiang Cheng can only say conditions. If he do not give one, they will stay for how long the heavens could tell.

As for his memories, ever since his king father adopted Wei Wuxian to Yunmeng Jiang Sea he found a real brother and a best friend together. That he can share his happiness or sadness with, even the others hated him for being their crown prince.

"A-cheng! Look!" Jiang Cheng can see how much excitement on his adopted brother face as he looks at those people of two-legged creatures. As far as he can remember they're also comes from high royalty in the land. He already saw this Lan Zhan but not the same person that stood beyond another man. Jiang Cheng got confused, he tapped Wei Wuxian for a moment. How come he is seeing two beautiful people when back then it just one.

"Oh?"

"Two Lan Zhan?"

Looking at his younger brother baffled face Wei Wuxian get it at once. He want to tease him but his desires to watch the man named Lan Zhan win over him. He only answered the question quickly.

"No, it's his big brother, like me. Lan Zhan have a very talented good looking older brother. Aren't they look alike too much?"

Jiang Cheng eyes fall into the said Big Brother who's has been smiling ever since he stepped on the white sand of this unknown land. Wei Wuxian is right, this one is really a godly face! Is he even a two-legged creature. They're all cruel and ugly as what his teacher always like to say.