(2) #3: ONE IS ENOUGH

Aim : Love me, Again.
Title: One is Enough
Characters Pairing : JFM x YZY
AU: Modern/ Arranged Marriage

Warning : I apologise for any of mistakes and the grammatical errors as well a crappy outline. Furthermore, I , Thank you for the time you spent when reading this fanfiction. Any violent or good reactions are very welcome and dearly appreciated.

~Hallo~

"You have to marry him, Yu Ziyuan! "

Her ears seems ringing, purple eyes glaring daggers at cup of tea she has been holding. Yu Ziyuan was born in high aristocrat household. She grew up claiming her spot in their family through hardships and painful ways.
So, she has a heavy pride lifting her whole aura as she walks everyday. It is not easy to become a Yu's daughter or son like others think would be with the said golden spoon on their mouth.

She is aware of the responsibility for her as the announced heiress.

And she isn't against marrying for the political purpose. However, there's an exception on the situation right now.

The person she have to marry is her past life's husband. For heaven's sake why the fate is cruel to her!

Yu Ziyuan never believed in past life or reincarnation until that day had happened. She closed her eyes for a moment and merely putting down the cup on it's rightful place. She tried to calm herself, breathing lightly as the memories of last night reminded her the gravely news. Chatting with the Master and Madam of Yu household is never been a good thing. Nothing is good there. She had never like sitting before her parents like a doll ready to follow everything. Yu Ziyuan hated it from the depths of her mind. Despite about it, she still cannot disobey her parents or else she'll lose everything she'd built in all these years.

For the first time in her life being an adult is she doesn't have any what to do, what it must need to escape in her reality. If being reality challenged was enough, she will gladly have it.

But, of her parents they wouldn't let their so called reputation to be ruined by her actions. They would choose to silence the dog before it can bite them. As for thoughts, she sighed.

"You're sighing again, My Lady." The bodyguard and personal butler of her walked into her office.

"Zidian why are you here?"She asked.

"My Lady, I'm here to make sure you goes according Madam's decision."

Yu Ziyuan glared, biting her lower lip in frustration.

"I'm starting to wonder if this is my life or hers."

Zidian didn't make any response, only stood there waiting. Yu Ziyuan stands up and left the office for fresh air. She need time for herself, she must think lot of things. She goes to the rooftop of the company's building. The harsh cold wind touched against her white pale skin, she always like hanging in this place. All alone by herself.

"You have to marry him, Yu Ziyuan!"

"Mother please hear me out."

"Call me, Mrs. Yu!"

"Yes, Mrs.Yu."

"Yu Ziyuan I expect nothing but your obedience and perfection."

"I understand."

Yu Ziyuan laughed lowly, why she has to remember those things. After just seeing the picture she will marry, her heart sink completely. Why? The only question comes first into her mind. It feels like the whole world laughing at her demise, the heavens are looking at her like a fool of the year. Because, that man in the picture is him, same facial features, same atmosphere and that smile she'll never forget even in this second life.

Jiang Fengmian.

The unspoken name she promised to forget.

How come she can tell such things, it was because that fateful day. She was kidnapped by her parent's rival and almost died from the tortures she got at such young age. Her coma situation lead to learn her previous life.

Everything, she remembered it.

The goddamn Wens, attacking their Sect without him. Her heart suddenly become cold, she loathed those kind of memories.