Chapter 5 (All On Tape)

Night time was approaching and it was time for the plan to be into action. Lakendra and Brit were in position. Spider's girls were ready to make their move. Hi, I was wondering can you help us. Sure, the security guard said. This is Cinnamon, Jazmine, and im Sprinkle. Nice to meet you ladies, im David. I like your glasses David, makes you look super sexy. Jazmine here lost our room key. We were wondering if you could help us get into our room. We had a long night as the club and we really need to get into our room. I wish I could help you ladies. I don't have access to any rooms. You sure it's nothing you can do? Cinnamon walked around the counter and sat in David's lap. We could really use your help David, Jazmine said. I wish I could help y'all, I really do. Maybe we could help you, Sprinkle said. Ladies don't David seem tensed? Yes, very tensed. We could help you with that if you help us with this. Cinnamon began to undo David's belt. I don't think this a good idea ladies. Why not? Anybody could see us. It's ok, ill suck fast. While David was getting his dick sucked, Lakendra and Brit snuck into the security room. How we gon know which tape to look for? All I have to do is check my phone for the last time Crystal called. Once I get the date, then we'll know which tape to look for. How you know how they security system works? I worked for a few hotels when I was here. They all pretty much the same really. I gotta bad feeling about this, Brit said. Just keep checking to see if they still sucking his dick. As long as he distracted, we good. Brit was peeking out the door watching the girls take turns sucking David dick. Out of nowhere, Brit started rubbing her nipples. This bitch supposed to be the look out. Not getting turned on while looking out. Found it! For real? Yeah, it's right here. Get the camera out the bag. Why you got a camera? Just hand me the camera. Lakendra started snapping pictures of the security camera. What are you doing? Shh, ill explain it later. Look, they all getting off the elevator. Yeah, I see y'all bitches. Lakendra continued to snap pictures of the security screen. They were in there for about an hour. They both began to break down once they saw everybody carrying my body out the hotel room. Son of a bitches! I can't look no more, Brit said while turning away. It's ok, we got everything we need. Is they still sucking his dick? They gone. WHAT! All of them are gone. Let me see, Lakendra said. They must have took him somewhere. Let's go before they come back.

       Spider meet me in room 1204, Lakendra said. I can't believe we watched that. Yeah, it was killing me too. Soon, we'll be killing all of them. Where y'all been? Taking care of business. Y'all gon fill me in? In a minute, we waiting on somebody. Have you heard from the girl? Yeah, we going out tomorrow. That should be him, Lakendra said. What's up? Spider this is Jayson, Jayson this a friend of ours and somebody that's helping. What's up man? Thank you for helping us, Jayson said. Don't even mention it, I loved Crystal too. What we got? The plan worked perfectly. Yeah, your girls did a good job. I knew they would. I checked my call log to see when exactly did Crystal call. That way ill know which tape to look for. Hotels keep all security tapes under the dates and times. Once I knew exactly when she called, I knew exactly what time to look for. Everything was on the tapes, I mean everything. Damn, we didn't get no pictures of how they looked. That's why I was snapping pictures while we were watching, Lakendra said. Ohhh! I got you now. This what we got. Yeah, this exactly what we need. I see what everybody look like now. Wait, go back. I've seen this nigga before, Spider said. Zoom in a little bit. Yeah, I remember him. He came to the block a few times trying to work for me. You remember his name? Naw but you know on the block we scan ID's at the door. I can easily check the system and know everything about this nigga before the night over with. Yeah, do that. Now we know how everybody look, we can start taking them out. Think y'all should take out the doctor first, he'll be the easiest. Why you say that? He don't have no real ties to Keenan. I know Keenan wouldn't care or think much of it if he comes up dead. Taking out Keenan's brothers or wife is a whole different story. The second one of his brothers is taken out, he gon suspect something. Especially when he realizes everybody in that room coming up dead or missing. Him and his wife gon leave town before they next, Jayson said. Damn! He gotta point y'all, Spider said. We can't get rid of everybody, that'll be too predictable. If we get rid of one or two, we might can get away with it. Especially if it's somebody that doesn't mean nothing to him. Like the doctor and the cop, Brit said. Yeah, it'll be easy getting rid of them. If we can get somebody to turn on him, that'll be work too. Who in the bunch that'll be willing to turn on him? That's the hard part. Not really, Spider said. These look like some hood, thirsty niggas that will do anything for a come up. I bet for the right amount, somebody will turn on his ass. What's the saying you used to say? Niggas will drop dime for a dollar, Spider said. For the right amount of dollars, they'll drop a whole lot of dimes. Who this bitch right here? Don't worry about her, I got her taken care of. Let's just come up with a plan to take out the doctor and the cop. We'll worry about the rest of them later. It's best to get the cop while he's not in uniform, Jayson said. Getting him while he's in uniform will look too planned. Not in uniform look more like an accident. Yo, dude smart as hell. I see some of Crystal rubbed off on you. You well calculated just like her. I was thinking the same thing, Lakendra said. What about the doctor? Shit it don't even matter with him. If we taking the cop out first, it's best if we just send the doctor away or something. Taking both of them out too close together might raise some red flags. They know what they did so they all gon be super alert. We can come up with some plan to get him to leave the country or something.