Andra Mari Halstead

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are grey."  Andra woke up to the sound of her alarm playing her favorite song.  She really did not want to get up.  it was Monday, the most dreaded day of the week and she had 4 exams today.  she moped out of bed and into the bathroom where she took a shower, brushed her teeth and hair, and got dressed.  as she ate breakfast she thought, "this would be so much better if I had siblings."  Then she slowly walked out the door and crossed the street and walked to school.  when she got there she was greeted by her friends Sophie, May, and Rose.  " I know for sure I'm gonna fail all of them," said Rose.  "I didn't study at all!" 

As they walked into the classroom, they saw almost everyone half asleep and they could tell that none of them want to be there.  the three friends sat down and went on their phones but it was only 5 minutes until their teacher came in and started passing out the first exam.  She tried her best to stay awake but well, she just couldn't.  within 10 minutes she fell asleep.  about 8 minutes later one of her friends woke her up and luckily the teacher didn't see anything.  she went back to doing her exam but then the teacher stopped them.  "Class! I almost forgot! we have an emergency medicine doctor coming in today to tell us about his job and the importance about it!"