Will Halstead

Will's POV: Will was in the doctor's lounge.  He just got to the hospital and he was taking off his coat and hanging it up when Maggie came in.  "Dr.Halstead don't forget you have to go to that high school today." She said.  Will nodded and checked the time.  He had to leave at 12:00.  it was 9:35 so he had some time.  He was just about to walk out when Natalie walked in.  "Hey! What's up?" she asked.  Will smiled and replied by saying, "Nothing much.  Later today I have to go to a high school and tell them about my job. I really don't want to but oh well I guess." he laughed.  "Okay well have fun." Natalie smiled.  Will walked out and Maggie called him over because someone was coming in.

At 12:00 Will grabbed some stuff, put in in a bag and left to Southern Canyon High School.  When he got there he parked his car, went in through the office and went into the classroom.  As he walked in, the teacher looked up and said, "Ok class take a break and give your attention to our visitor." Will walked up to the front of the room and put down his bag.  "Hi, there!" he started. "My name is Dr. Will Halstead."

If you know anything about southern canyon high school being a real school please tell me so I can change it :)