She's our sister....

Will's POV: After she fell asleep, Will said, "set her arm and put it in a cast, and get a blood test. We need to figure out where her family is."

            *About an hour later*

It was time to wake her up. Will administered the reverse to the sedation. He watched as she slowly started to wake up. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He smiled. "Better.," she replied. "That's good. We got you a blood test so we'll be able to find your family. But for now, get some rest." He said before he walked out.

Later, he got the test results back. He had to read them twice to make sure he's reading them correctly. The first thing he did was call Jay. "Jay." He started. "Get over here right now. I have shocking news" within minutes Jay was there. Will took him into a conference room and they sat down. "What is it?" Jay asked. Will put the tablet down In front of him and read off of what it said. "Andra Mari Halstead, Siblings: Will Halstead, Jay Halstead."

"No way! She's our sister?!" Jay said. "Yes but I don't know how we didn't know about her... she's 15.." Will said. "I don't know....can I meet her?" Asked Jay. Will nodded. "Sure..she's a bit groggy but yeah sure"

Will led Jay to the room she was in and when they told her that she's their sister she was so happy.

After Jay left, Andra was admitted and was getting better every minute. Will still wondered why they didn't know about her...