So..now what?

Later, Jay went to go see Andra.  When he walked in,  she was watching something on her phone, and she was smiling.  "Hey there!" Jay said. "Good to see you happy again!" Andra smiled. "I'm just glad that I'm okay..what happened with my mom?"  she asked.  Jay sat down.  "I went to your house and asked her some questions and she told me the truth, but you can't go back living with her.  she's just too dangerous." He said. Andra hesitated, then nodded.  "So then..where will I live?" she asked. "Well, Will and I were thinking of having you live with one of us.." Jay said. "I think its best for you to live with Will because he'll be able to keep an eye on you while you recover." Andra nodded. "Whatever you say.." Just then, Will walked in.  "Guess what?" he asked.  "What?" Andra replied. "You get to go home today!" Will said. "Really?!" Andra asked surprised.  Will nodded. "Yup! And the discharge papers are all done to so let's get you all ready then well go back to my place." He said. 

After they left the hospital,  Will, Jay, And Andra went back to Will's house and decided that Andra will be living there. "So... where will I sleep?" Andra asked. "Over here," Will said. He took her to a room, and it had all the same things she had at her other house. "We took your stuff and moved it here for you," Jay said.   Andra smiled. "Thank you," she said before she Gave Will and Jay a hug.

Hey guys! I actually got to make this chapter at school with my friends and my next chapter will be my last one!