CHAPTER 5

For Me

Tsurugi’s POV

I gave her medicine and came out of her room. I am still confused at what happened that night how did I got there? Is it because of that?

Flashback

I was training in the facility provided by Fifth Sector and lost the track of time I had been in there for nearly four hours so I decided to head back to pay nii-san a visit I was walking in the hallway when I saw the door open leading to a mysterious room we weren’t allowed to go in there it was locked all the time it belonged to higher authorities well I stepped inside it was like a mini library full of books and files and it occurred to me that maybe this place holds secret for the Fifth Sector, curiosity took the best of me, I read some files on the seeds data and then a confidential file mentioning some Second Stage Children it was complicated so I left it and then in a drawer I found this bracelet.

End of Flashback

This bracelet, I looked at my left wrist and uncovered the bracelet under my white wrist band I remembered clearly as soon as I put it on I was like teleported to that place where that girl was harassed and not only that when I saved her and pushed this little button I was at my home what’s the meaning of this? Is it a time-space travelling bracelet? If that’s so what was it doing in Fifth Sector? Anyways I need to go back or the Holy Emperor would be angry thinking that I have betrayed him I’ll go when she recovers more.

End of POV

(y/n)’s POV

I was sleeping when light hit my eyelids I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Tsurugi placing a tray of breakfast and medicine on the table and leaving the room. This was routine he did it every day he came to my room placed my breakfast, lunch or dinner with medicines and left the room silently he gave me some clothes as well. We didn’t talked since the day he told me everything and I realized he was a silent person, that was the last time when I felt a bit warmth on his features because now they were cold like a statue’s I felt myself burden on him. I have been living at his place for a week now. I slowly got up, went to the bathroom freshen myself up and started eating my breakfast well he was a good cook I was quite impressed by his kitchen skills I laughed to myself, he was good but cold, he was handsome the coldness seemed attractive and the depth was bottomless and in this one week I felt myself getting attracted towards him like a magnet.

I ate my breakfast and took the pills and went to the kitchen to wash my dishes off but as usual he was there to take my chance. He took the tray from my hand without looking at me and I turned to go my room this was routine too so I wasn’t surprised it was usual as I was about to leave “Umm wait I need to tell you something. “he spoke out of the blue well now that wasn’t usual I turned to see him he gestured me to sit at the table I followed after washing the dishes he came to sit in front me I was looking at him and he was looking away as he spoke “I have a job I don’t come home much I stay there at nights too and today I’ll be leaving hope you don’t mind” I didn’t knew he had a job so that means he wasn’t going to work just because of me I felt guilt rising but the warm feeling that he did this for me shut the guilt back in its locker. “It’s okay I am perfectly fine now you have been babysitting me a lot” I smiled and he replied with a hmm both of us went silent and I decided to go back when he spoke again “You can live here without any problem no one comes here so it would be easy for you if you want to leave the house and stroll around the town I allow it but just be safe and don’t be out at nights” I raised my eyebrow huh ordering me like a boss but I simply nodded and he stood up from the table and went upstairs but I sat there thinking to myself he has done a lot for me I can’t just be here like a baby I need to get myself enrolled in a school and find a job I should take care of myself although he’s providing me place to live but I can’t be a burden on him. I went to my room to see if anything was to be done but none. I got on my bed and closed my eyes.

End of POV

Tsurugi’s POV

Well she seems able to look after herself now I can go back to Fifth Sector and have to apologize for being away all this time also I need to find the truth of this bracelet. I gave my left wrist a glance. I got dressed and left the house Maybe I should visit nii-san first I haven’t seen him he might be worried about me I thought to myself and walked towards the hospital.

I opened the door slightly and saw him sitting and watching T.V but I could tell from his eyes he was spacing out. I then walked in “Ohayo Nii-san” his head snapped up at me he was surprised but then worry took over his face he was really upset I walked close to him “Ohayo” he answered shortly I sat on the chair beside him “I am sorry I didn’t came to visit you in a while you must have been worried about me but I have a reason” he then looked at my face “you look tired? what’s the matter are you okay?” he asked me and in return I told him all about the girl living at our house well dubbing some parts that involved the bracelet and weird things to make things plain to him as he didn’t knew where I was working. When I finished he nodded and his expressions soften up and his eyes shined “And all along I was worried that something happened to you, But I am proud Tsurugi that you saved that girl I am proud that such a sweet kind-hearted boy is my brother” Well those words stung me deep and a pinch of guilt came to my eyes so I looked away from him to hide it “How are you nii-san?” I changed the topic “Well as usual” he said plainly. We talked about other things and after half an hour I left and headed to Fifth Sector.                                                          

End of POV

A/N
Me: Finally I updated another chapter.
Tsurugi: ......
Me : What?
Tsurugi: ..... *Walks away*
Me: Seriously! Well Min'na I need to go don't forget to comment and vote! *Follows Tsurugi almost running*