CHAPTER 14

Welcome Home

(y/n)'s POV

After school I went to the flower shop today was my first day at work, it was easy all I needed to do was to manage accounts. Before going home I bought some flowers for Tsurugi as a welcome gift for coming back home. I was delighted at the thought of having him around. I went home and cooked dinner that took me time as I cooked three dishes, after that I went to take a bath and wore my casual clothes. He's late I glanced at the clock it was 9:30 PM already. Now what should I do? I thought as I sat on my bed and my mind clicked I went upstairs and unlocked his room I have never entered his room it was clean and tidy I sat on his bed it was comfortable, I looked at his things and found some novels He reads? I was amazed by his collection I started to read one when I heard the main door open I flew downstairs it was him as soon as he entered I threw myself on him for a hug "Welcome Home" I whispered in his ear, he was surprised by my reaction and I realized that I was being too enthusiastic so I let go of him. I blushed and looked at his face he didn't seem to mind that instead he was smiling "Thank you" he said as he looked at the book still in my hands "I didn't know you missed me this much that you moved to my room." He commented and I blush, I hit him on the shoulder with the book in my hand "Don't get the wrong ideas I just went to look in today to see if it was clean." I puffed my face "Tch... and I thought you loved me." He pretended a disappointed face I asked him to stay there and went to my room to get the flowers I returned hiding them behind me and knelt in front him with my one knee on the floor and held flowers to him "Tsurugi Kyousuke I love you from the bottom of my heart, will you be my boyfriend?" I proposed him and he stared at me with his wide surprised eyes a tint of blush appearing on his face.

"YOU!" he said and suddenly picked me up in his arms in bridal style now it was my turn to blush I hid my face in his chest and he laughed "Well there's no way I can refuse to be a boyfriend of such a beautiful girl when she proposes me like this." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Put me down Mr. Boyfriend." I was blushing too much I may even look like a tomato, he then put me down and I handed him his flowers "Go and freshen up I'll set the table for dinner." I told him and ran to the kitchen Oh My God this is more embarrassing than I expected I thought and set the food and plates on table few minutes later he joined me .

"Hmm... smells good I didn't expected you to be a kitchen girl." he commented.

"Well just to let know I am just as good as you are." I smirked.

We ate and he complimented my skills that made me happy after eating I was washing dishes when someone hugged me from behind "Let me help you" it was Tsurugi, he dried the plates as I washed them, when we were done cleaning he held me there against the shelf, his arms on either side of my body giving no opening for escape.

"Dinner was good but still one thing is missing." He said and I got worried Have I forgotten something? "What is it?"I asked and he smirked "Your desert wasn't sweet enough for me I want more sweetness" and he kissed my forehead, then my cheeks and after that my lips I lost my mind and kissed him back he kept savoring my lips delicately for minutes I was getting lightheaded eventually I forgot how to breath and collapsed in his arms, he got me, the kiss was broken and he was laughing "Baka... I didn't ask you to stop breathing for main dessert."I inhaled and exhaled a few times "This isn't funny you know." I puffed my cheeks and he laughed, after that I went to my bedroom I was sleepy so I changed into my night suit and went to bed.

I wasn't able to sleep my feet were cold after a few minutes struggle I decided to have warm milk so I went out to the kitchen when I was returning I saw Tsurugi watching T.V it was late and he was still up that's no good. I walked to him but my mind hit with an idea to surprise him so as I reached him I suddenly sat in his lap and cuddled to his chest with arms around his neck, he was surely taken aback for he didn't respond for a while of course this was so unexpected, soon he got hold of himself and put his arms around me.

"Where did this come from?"He asked in a teasing tone

"I was getting cold so this seemed the best thing for warming up." I answered and he chuckled I could feel the rumbling in his chest; he really was warm, warmer than expected from a cold and calm person. I snuggled as he played with my hair.

Next morning I woke up and found myself lying on Tsurugi his hands on my waist we were lying on sofa Damn it I slept after that, how can I be so stupid I tried to get up but his hold was unbreakable after a few attempts I gave in It's so embarrassing my face started to burn again urrrggh now what should I do I can't stay like this my constant movements woke Tsurugi up I realized that as his grip tightened on my waist I looked up at his face, he was smirking with his eyes closed and I tried to get up, this time with all my strength but his hold was stronger and I slammed on his chest again "Shhhhh... don't move it's still early I want to sleep more..... like this." I looked at him his face seemed relax It must be a long time since he felt relaxed or slept without worrying I thought and my soft side asked me to stay with him I didn't want to get apart from him either so I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep again.

End of POV

A/N

Me: Okay guys so this is where we are heading to.

Tsurugi: This seems better now. Want me to untie you?

Me: Sure! I want you to do the biggest mistake of your life.

Tsurugi: *smirks and unites me* We'll see about that.

(I leap on him as soon as I am free, trying to punch him but he hold me wrists I keep struggling)

Tenma : *wakes up from the noise* Min'na continue reading and ignore these troublesome guys! Anyways don't forget to vote and comment! see you in the next chapter! *yawns and gets back to sleep)