53

leaving the cafe after seeing the two seated across each other, minji's eyes unconsciously teared up by the sight.

were they still together?

her thoughts kept repeating on her mind.

in order to keep the thought away, she tried shaking it off by saying, 'i still have yoshihiro'.

she sat down on an edge of the sidewalk and curled herself up.

"just why are you crying you idiot." tears kept falling down to her cheeks and down the cemented ground as she pounded herself with her fist, trying to stop her weaping.

"now you only have yoshi. aghh you don't have to cry for him. you already told him he doesn't deserve you! if only i could make him forget it."

"maybe you could."

her sniffling and crying paused as she lifted her head up and looked atbthe owner of the voice.

hwang hyunjin.

she was speechless as she thought how stupid she was after talking out loud.

"and regarding your boyfriend, turns out he was cheating on you." he reached down to the girl and sat beside her and gave her his handkerchief.

"w-what?" she stuttered.

"here." he handed her his phone and showed her the pictures of yoshi making out with some girls in the bar.

"w-where did y-you get these? did you take them y-yourself?" her voice hitched everytime she talked and looked at hyunjin with her wet face.

"got them from almira."

hearing her name, she cried even more and thought she really had no one left.

"why are you crying even more? oh my gosh do these photos disturb you? do you love him that much?" he bombarded her with questions.

"y-you-re still w-with that a-almira." her crying even got harder vy the minute and hyunjin stroked her back not too aggressively to try to calm her down.

"what??" his eyes widened.

"i s-saw you with h-her earlier i-in the cafe!" she yelled.

"that's because she gave me these photos!"

minji calmed down a bit and looked over to hyunjin.

"why did you take those photos? i already know there is a possibility he'd do that."

"what?"

"why'd you aske her for pictures of him? what were you trying to prove?"

her puffy eyes pierced through his and made his expression soften.

he made a sigh before telling hed everything.

"it's true, i wanna prove something to you. i wanna prove that he just isn't deserving to have you, minji. neither do i. to be honest, i do like you ever since i started texting you those cheesy pickup lines. and i regretted the things i said to you before. i couldn't sleep due to thinking of those bad things i did to you. and now i wanna say sorry for everything. and i also wanna tell you, i like you minji."