Chapter 1

"It's easy to spot a bad girl. They all have that almost similar face"

Me and my friend violet standing at my yard looking at my new arriving neighbor who is standing right at my next door with her unpacked belonging.  A white teen girl with a straight black hair. Honestly she's look hot. I wonder what her name is.

Violet : Sweet sweaty abs! I know you promised Kaitlyn you'd never swear, but... that doesn't stop me! Damn, she's hella HOT! don't you think? Hello? Monday? She's a thong tosser, right?

Me : urghh.  Whatever. If you like that kind of thing. Besides... she knows she's hot. We live in sunless Oregon and she's moving ONE box. Why no shirt? Hot girl like her are not to be trusted. They'll rip your heart out and --

Violet : Oh my god, she dropped something... she's bending down... and there's that asstastic rare view. Monday, it's a sign. It's senior year. Time to grab life by the boobs. Preferably HERS, if she'll let you.

Me : I swore off anything like that, remember?

Violet : Wait, was that she's winking for me?

I turn back and see my new neighbor who blowing me a kiss..

Violet : Okey, clearly it was for you. Now I've got my mission -- to hook you up. HAHAHAHAHAH

Me : No way! Not interested!

Me : (see, my bad girl hate wasn't just about the hot new girl. Something happened to me last summer. Something bad. So if I'm lucky, I'll never have to lay eyes on my new neighbor again.)

Later that night
I was talking on the phone with violet.

Me : no, Vi. I haven't seen Hottie McCheeseball since this afternoon. And I'm going to bed now so I can--

And then suddenly I saw my neighbor reading her book in front of her window.... NAKED!

Me : ...... stare at naked girl! Holy shits!

Violet : "ummm, hello??? That's my night,  EVERY night."

Me : No, the hot girl next door is NAKED! I can see right into her room from my window.

And she saw me looking at her. Of course...
So I quickly dodge down!

Me : SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS! I think she just saw me.

Violet : "Call me back on video chat!  I need visuals!"

Me : Seriously?! Later Vi!

I slowly stands up and catching her still standing there and looking right into my eye's!  And she laugh at me.

I storm away!

Me : UGH! Moher trucker! She saw me!

I received a package. And inside it... its an undersuit.

Me : What the-- This isn't what I ordered!