Chapter 5: The Moon Shines Bright

It is night. The sun sets and leaves the moon to watch over earth. The moon shines brighter than before on this night.

"My uncle is a blacksmith, he makes weapons for the kings army." Link said as he sat near a bon fire with Ganon and Zelda. "He must be the best blacksmith in hyrule, considering he works for the king." Ganon assumed with amusement. "Yeah probably." Link agreed. "Link is learning how to forge weapons as well. His uncle wants him to take over the shop when he gets older." Zelda added. "Is that so?" Ganon asked. Link gave out a bored sigh, "Yeah" He said with a depressed and annoyed tone. "I'm no good at it though, but if you ask me, all that stuff is boring."

"I'm sure you'll get better at it, I would love to learn such a trait." Ganon said as he poked the fire with a stick. "Not me. I've watched my uncle forge a weapon, it practically takes all day for one sword!" Link exaggerated. "Heat the metal, shape the rod down with a hammer before it starts to cool down, heat it up again, hammer it down until its flat, grind the metal rod until the edges are sharp, cure the metal for another two hours, then sharpen it up once more. All that for one blade, don't get me started on how long the hilt takes to forge. It's all just a pain!" Link complained. There was silence, nor Ganon or Zelda knew how to react to his rant.

The flames lowered a little as the kids through tiny twigs and dry grass into it, trying to keep the fire going. A maid walked up and complimented them with freshly baked muffins and cups of milk. They gladly accepted the offer with excitement. After sharing stories with one another, the kids grew tired and decided that thier fun was over. Impa collected the cups they used for their milk and followed them back to thier rooms. "Link, spend the night here." Impa demanded. "It's dangerous to go alone, you never know what wanders around the streets of castle town at night."

"I don't know, My uncle might get worried. I don't want him to be upset with me tomorrow." Link said nervously.
"I'll make sure to send one of the guards to let him know that you'll be staying with us." Tamy assured the boy. Link nodded and followed Impa to a guest room.

Note: Hey guys, Just a short chapter this time. I have much to do for college so I've been a little busy.