6

Excuse the mistakes. Still don't have the time to edit. But I will edit all the chapter soon.

Enjoy!

---

6

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S. Elliot

Nothing extraordinary happened during the first week of school except that Dylan and I kept safe distances between us and we never talk about what had happened the last night we’ve spent together. We still exchanged smiles and we still hang out but as I have said, we kept our distance. I’m also ignoring Sarah, Kate and their obnoxious comments about me. I can’t not hang out with them as much as I want to because Sarah being the clingy girlfriend she is always go wherever Dylan goes and Kate as Sarah’s minion does exactly the same to her bitch best friend and to her boyfriend.

I’ve wanted to talk to Dylan but I’m throwing out possibilities as many as I can. I can’t make things more awkward between us, I can’t finish the friendship we have that’s just starting and I can’t lose him as a friend. I can’t lose anyone.

The bunch is planning a little fun barbecue party at the lake tomorrow. There will be swimming, of course barbecue, music, and beers. Only the six of us will go because as what they’ve said, this barbecue thing is a tradition every after the first week of school. I’m too excited to witness this fun tradition and I’m happy that I’m a part of it now.

My phone vibrated as I received a text from Cris.

See you later, turning point after thirty minutes.

We planned to have a dinner at the Pizza Palace and also talk about who brings what for tomorrow. I smiled at Cris’ text being too excited. I grabbed Dylan’s sweatshirt and wore mine. I put my phone and wallet on my pocket and ran a red lipstick on my lip. I walked to my life-sized mirror and tied my hair to a messy bun. I looked at myself, I wore a super slim faded skinny jeans, a white lose top under my white with blue floral blazer, and a white pumps. I didn’t have time to change clothes.

After school just this afternoon, Clinton was already at school waiting for me and hurried me to get in. Apparently, I have to look nice for a tea party my mom forgot to tell me. Good thing I didn’t wear a dress and this outfit fits the event.

I also didn’t have the time to change shoes. I can call Helen but I only have half an hour. I have to walk to the turning point with these shoes. Great!

I walked down the stairs and went to my mom’s study. The doors open and she’s not there. I walked out the house and saw Joe sitting at a chair on the porch. When he saw me, he immediately stood up and walked towards me.

“Hey Joe, have you seen my mother?” I asked checking my wrist watch. Twenty minutes.

“She went with Mrs. West right after the tea Miss. Didn’t she told you?” Joe answered.

I shook my head. “No.” I said then went down a few steps and walked to the gate. Joe followed me.

“Where are you going Miss?” he asked. “Do you need a car?”

I looked at my wrist watch and realized that the time left are not enough for me to reach the turning point. I nodded in response. “Yes please. Take the Porsche.”

Joe halted. “Uhh, Clinton took it to the gas station.” He answered.

“How about the Ferrari?” I asked.