Boruto's ninja way

So this one is a Boruto road to ninja oneshot requested by my friend, suyaine-chan though this is mostly BoruSara. You guys can request things in my latest chapters so I can write those for you though writing oneshot may take time so please be patient. By the way guys this is the backstory of Our Little Secret~ so you can see how they actually got together in this one shot and some spoilers for the sequel.
----------------------------------
3rd person's pov

"I want to be someone like Sasuke Uchiha that's my ninja way!!" Boruto announced and his teamate nearly smiled. "You know you can't be someone like my dad cause you're so noisy, right?" Sarada said with an eyeroll, Boruto ignored what she said, "Well then. Protecting you is my ninja way!!" Boruto announced and Sarada's face flushed red, "Shut up baka!" She complained and the blonde laughed at her.

"I'm not kidding though, when you become hokage I'll be your right hand man and I'll help you with everything no matter what" Boruto intertwined his hand with his best friend. Sarada's cheeks turned redder by his statement, "Hai, hai" she pretended not to me affected by his statement.

3 years passed, They turned 15 and some incident happened and Boruto wanted to chase after a certain purple haired girl. "You idiot! I am not gonna just let you leave!" Sarada stopped her friend from stepping out his house and chasing after a certain girl, "Well I love her and nobody's stopping me!" Boruto complained. "Boruto stop! Can't you see what she's doing to you! She's making you do shit and you don't even notice it!" Sarada yelled and Boruto looked at her with a confused expression.

"What the hell are you saying?!" He yelled at her and Sarada's sharingan activated and she was at the verge of tears. "You've changed. . . . . You changed ever since you've met. . . her. . .then it was like your whole world revolved around her" Sarada said and wiped her tears with a hankerchief.

"What is happening to you?! Why aren't you supporting me with her?!" He asked repeatedly but he got the shock of his life with her answer. "It's because I love you! I love you too much that it hurts seeing you being happy with her! It hurts that you never got to notice me even if I've been with you all this years!" She cried out, "Sarada-" he started.

"Forget it, it's no use it will always be her. I'll see you tomorrow on our mission, don't you dare arrive late" Sarada said and left Boruto. . . there . . Dumbfounded. . . . Alone. "What the. . Heck?" He said to himself.

The next day, on their mission Sarada was falling off a cliff. "GODDAMNIT!" Boruto cursed and jumped off the cliff as well to save Sarada. "Boruto! Stop being so reckless!" Konohamaru was about to take after his blonde student but Mitsuki stopped him, "Wait sensei, he's got this" Mitsuki assured and they watched Boruto going after Sarada.

Sarada had her eyes closed;for the fear of death, "SARADA!!" When she heard her best friend's voice she immediately opened her onyx eyes. "Bolt?" She said and felt herself getting caught. "What the hell are you doing baka?! You could've died!" Sarada complained when Boruto carried her back to Konoha. "You could've as well! If I hadn't saved you, you could be dead by now!" Boruto said.

"You should've let me die! After all if I died nobody would stop you courting Sumi-!" Sarada started. "I said protecting you is my ninja way and nothing's going to change that! And I realized I love you" Boruto looked away in embarassment. Sarada looked at his crystal blue eyes, "Wait what?" Sarada asked her tears glistening. "I love you, Sarada Uchiha. I always have and I always will" Boruto planted a kiss on Sarada's forehead and her cheeks flushed red by his actions. Little did the two know their sensei and white haired teamate are watching them from afar, "They do make a nice couple" Konohamaru commented and Mitsuki hummed in delight.

A year passed, they started to secretly go out. This evening they sat on the 7th Hokage's head in the Hokage mountain, they leaned against each other while Boruto had his arm hooked to Sarada's shoulder. Boruto stood up and Sarada looked at him confused,  "What's wrong?" She asked. "Wait for me here" Boruto said and ran off into the forest.

Then she hears a loud yell, "SARADA UCHIHA BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!" She looked up to see Boruto and 7 of his clones in the sky holding a banner saying, 'Sarada Uchiha, will you be my girlfriend?' Then the real Boruto made a yellow rasengan that released cherryblossom petals. Sarada smiled before yelling back, "YES BAKA!" she yelled and the Uzumaki came back down. He gave her a passionate kiss, enjoying each other's company in the moonlight.

Present day, Boruto is facing yet another Otsusuki. His black cloak flew behind him and he had his jougan activated. He's kusangi or katana was unsheathed and he clashed blades with the white haired Otsusuki. "Why can't you just step aside and let me destroy the leaf when you know I could give you amazing power?" The Otsusuki asked while Boruto teleported behind him. "Because I promised to protect her and that's my ninja way" there he stabbed his opponent in his back, he left the blooded Otsusuki laying there dead.

Meanwhile, Sarada's having problems giving birth to their son. "One, two, three, Sarada push!!" Her mother said, "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she pushed her baby boy out of her, a child's cry was heard after her loud scream. A black haired baby was handed to Sarada by her mother. "What are you going to name him?" Sakura asked her fingers tracing the facial features of her grandson.

"Sarato, Uzumaki Sarato" she answered with pride. Soon the door opened revealing her father and the Uzumaki family. Sasuke and Naruto walked up to the child sleeping peacefully beside Sarada, "It's a shame he isn't here" Naruto said looking at the whiskers of Sarato resembling his own.

"He wants to protect me, that's his Ninja way"