Hey, remember to forget about me, 'kay?

Warning: This oneshot will make you laugh that you'll fall off your chair...... Of course that gonna be a joke. Alright, get the tissues and blankets and let's march to the battle field of angst tear jerking oneshots brought to you by AnimeshipQueen21. Slightly short.

3rd person pov~

"Let go of me! Stop being jealous okay?!" Sarada yelled at the top of her lungs at Boruto. "Well this day was supposed to be perfect...." Boruto started. 

"But guess what? A fucking bastard had to talk to my girlfriend today! Tell me how to not get jealous?!" He continued whilst dragging her by the wrist.

"So what?! He's just a friend! Besides I can talk to whoever the hell I want!" She shouted at him once again, yelping every now and then because of Boruto's ceaseless dragging.

"Well if it weren't for you wearing shorts then we wouldn't be in this situation!" He yelled at her once again. "Oh, screw you! I can wear whatever I want! My outfits will never be your concern!" She screams at him.

They were doing this in public and it sure did look like a typical lover's quarrel. It all started because of a situation earlier in their date.

Flashback:

"Why the heck are you wearing shorts?" Boruto asked Sarada who wore denim shorts with a black hoodie and white sneakers. "What's up with that attitude? I think it looks cute! So I'm wearing it when we go out today!" Sarada explains with a squeal.

"Well it's not. Change those shorts to pants or whatever that ain't revealing." Boruto deadpanned at her. "It's gonna be fine!" She said to him but he still had his doubts.

Time skip~

"What are you gonna get, Salad?" He asked, his patience wearing thin because of the unwavering attention his girlfriend gets from perverts. 

She puts a finger to her chin think of what to order. "Hmm.. Maybe strawberry ice cream, but if it's not available get me a cherry sherbet." Sarada answered with eagerness lacing her voice.

Boruto responded at her with a curt nod. "Get a table while I get our ice creams." With that Sarada nodded and kissed his cheek before walking away to find a table.

She finds a table but a person bumps into her making her slip. She closes her eyes and brace herself for the impact. Not reaching her expected collision with the floor, she cautiously opened her eyes to see a surprise.

Is this a Fairy tale (Tail... jk)? Was this some sort of movie where she meets a cute guy by bumping into him? "Kawaki?" She softly asked the stranger who held her by the hip to prevent her from thwacking unto the floor.

"Hey, long time no see." Kawaki said with a smile while holding Sarada's arm and hip to keep her from falling. "Yeah, it's been what 2- 3 years? I don't know. But I'm actually flabbergasted to see you here back in Japan." Sarada said with a small giggle to which Kawaki gave a chuckle.

"Well, it sure is nice seeing you around-" Kawaki gets cut off by a guy violently pulling Sarada by the arm, immediately pulling her away from him. "What the hell do you want, Shaved head?" Boruto harshly asked with a stern glare.

Kawaki was taken aback but replied with a glare rivaling the Uzumaki's. "Nothing Uzumaki. Just talking to an old friend, that's all." Kawaki said and Boruto's glare towards him intensified. This scene caused so much tension that the other customers turned their heads, stared and watched as the scene begins to unravel (Yureta yuganda sekai ni dan dan boku wa- Okay I'll stop).

"Well hands off. This one's mine." Boruto growled possessively. "No wonder she talked to me, with that attitude of yours, I can promise you she'll be mine soon." Kawaki stated. For a short moment, Boruto looked surprised but covered it with a sharp glare.