It's not her 2

A part 2 of my work that is requested by WazuptkHi.

Btw the cheerleader's uniforms are in the media
------------------------
3rd person pov
The crowd cheered for the football game of Konoha knights against Suna warriors.

With the initials of her team's name plastered on her uniform's back.

"Let's go knights!" Sarada cheered little did she know she just encouraged the captain of Team Konoha.

"You heard her Boruto, let's win this!" Inojin teased his team captain, "Shut the hell up Jin!" Boruto took the ball from his hands and ran to their end of the field.

"Denki!" He called and the small player took the ball from him and Boruto ran to the goal post.

"Hai! Boruto-kun!" Denki threw the ball to Boruto and Boruto scored touchdown.

"Touch down!!!!" The rest off the team cheered while the captain's friends helped him up.

Sarada's pov
I looked at my long time crush getting helped up by his friends.

Yeah, I'm serious I have a crush on Boruto. Sumire told me about earlier and I told her I like Boruto. She's the best best friend I could ask for. She understands that I like Boruto and she even lets me date him.

I looked over at Sumire, "Why did you ask him to break up in the first place?" I asked my purple haired best friend. "Well I lost my feelings for him and I like someone else and that's Mitsuki" she confirmed, "Back to the topic go down there and help him!" She pushed me to the field and I jogged to Boruto who remained on the grassy field. He still laid down on the field.

"What are you doing idiot?" I pulled him up and he slung his arm over my shoulder. "Nah, I was just laying down there. I got to lazy to stand up so I just let you pull me" I chuckled at his behavior and sat him down on the bleachers and Sumire went to the team on the field.

I handed Boruto a water bottle and he drank it- wait no let me rephrase that he chugged the whole water bottle down. I realized he looked hot with messy and sweaty hair.

"So Sumire told me...."I started and he stopped chugging the bottle and looked at me. "She told you what?" He asked and put the cap back on the bottle.

"She told me about what happened before the game and I-" He cut me off. "Look if you're gonna reject me it's alright ok? After all I didn't confess to you-" I then cut him off with a yell. "I LIKE YOU TOO!!" I  closed my eyes feeling people turning their attention to me.

Then I felt someone kneeling before me, I looked down and saw Boruto. "Sarada Uchiha, I realized it was love at first sight when you started high school here 2 years ago. I wanted to tell you how I feel but I didn't because I was with Sumire at the time. We broke up and I ready to confess to you that I love you. . . . . . A lot. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I looked at the wonderful smile he had.

"You know what? I'm just gonna say yes" he captured my lips with his. We pulled away for air, "SHE'S FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND PEOPLE!!" He announced and everybody awwed at the sight.

Boruto's pov
I looked at our intertwined hands and her onyx eyes. I'm glad I fell in love with someone like her. Sumire wasn't the one, It's not her Sarada's the one.