Get him falling for a stranger....a player

3rd person pov

"C'mon this is payback for breaking my heart. . . . . .like the heart breaker he is. . . . . I will break his heart the same way he broke mine. . . . " the blue haired girl said while examining her ex boyfriend sitting on a bar stool. The blonde was smiling. Inside a bar. Drinking with his friends. Having fun. While she was fuming in anger at how fast he disposed of her.

"The hell, Natsuki?! You'll make the go down on his knees because he broke your heart?!" a purple haired girl exclaimed at her best friend disbelievingly. "Shinruu!! He deserves it after breaking my heart. . . . I heard this new girl moving to school tomorrow. . . . . One of Boruto's friends are showing her around so I'll let him fall for her and then....." the blue haired paused.

"And then what, Natsuki?" The purple haired asked her best friend, worried at what her answer may be. "And then I'll tell her bad things about him so she'll stay away from him and break his heart..." The blue haired schemed mischievously. Rubbing her temples she looked at the scheming girl in front of her, "Isn't that lying, Suki-chan?" She asked and the said girl turned to her with a creepy smile tugging at the ends of her lips, "Shin-chan, he did the same thing. I'm simply giving him a taste of his own medicine..." She stated and left to stop stalking her ex.

The next day~ .-.

The ravenette had her long hair in a side braid and she was wearing contact lenses instead of her usual red rimmed glasses. She had this beautiful and innocent aura that most people didn't have. She mad heads turn to her, her name is Sarada Uchiha.

An: Hey guys I just updated today but I want to say I'll update more often on my other book cause I realized the cause of my writer's block is the one-shots book so I'll make another chapter in my other book today and that's all sayonara!!!!!!!