@18 with a kid

Again another angst. With 2 alt endings though, so don't worry about crying I got 'chu. Requested by AnonymouslySarcastic-chan/San!! Hey 'ya go my girl/bro, your request, Teen Pregnancy. Guys never be afraid to request anything, my brain's free to think up story lines for your requested one shots, though it may take me 2-3 days, I promise you I'd do it.

3rd person pov

She looked at the tests in shock. Not when she just finished taking her college exams. Not when she just turned 18. She wanted to scream at the world but will it do anything? No it won't! It said the word positive! Meaning she was pregnant.

"It was only one night!" She thought out loud. Oh how a night changed her little teenage life. She knew the consequences if ever she slept with her boyfriend, Boruto. But she never expected something like this.

Her tears were falling and staining her clothes and cheeks. She glanced at her bathroom mirror and looked at her own face. She looked dead. Her eyes cried those tears that are still falling from her eyes.

'I have to tell him.' She thought and left her bathroom with her phone on hand. She sat on her bed and dialed his number. Slowly but surely the dialed number of her blonde significant other began ringing. Until he answered.

"Hello, Sara? What's up?" He asked coolly into the line and he heard her soft whimpers and sobs from the other side of the line. "H-hey, h-h-hey Bolt. C-can y-you plea-pleas-please come o-over now? we re-real-really need to ta-talk." She stuttered into the phone.

A sudden cold chill went down Boruto's spine when he heard her stuttering. He tensed up and his body stiffened and he immediately grabbed his car keys. "I'll be there as soon as I can.." He hanged up and ran down the stairs in hope to talk with his ravenette.

He was about to run into his house's garage till his mom decided to ask him what's going on, "And where do you think you're going young man?" Hinata asks her blonde son that is physically and emotionally a carbon copy of her husband.

"Oh hey Mom! Well I'm coming over to Sarada's, is there a prob? I really need to go ya' know -ttebasa." He said quickly. "Oh well you can go, be back after dinner alright?" Hinata asks and immediately Boruto nods. "Okay! I will mom!" And with that he ran into the garage and unlocked his black Chevrolet Trailblazer.

He slips the key inside the hole and turns it to start his engine. He steps on the gas and pulls the gear and drives away. his mind began rushing into many scenarios. What on earth happened to Sarada? And then he remembered he forgot to do something. "Crap! Seat belts!" he quickly grabbed the end of the seat belt and locked it. He continued to accelerate to his destination. Sarada's house.

He reached her house and quickly parked his car on a corner. He turns the engine off and pulls his key out of the hole and locked all the doors. When he felt secure he ran to her house. He arrived to her door step and pressed the door bell. When the door opened the one who answered her door was her mom, Sakura.

"Oh hey Boruto! Sarada said she wanted to talk to us about something." Sakura greeted the blonde. "Yeah, she called me a few minutes ago to come over but I really didn't understand why." Boruto explained and Sakura stared at him sadly before saying, "Come on, I'll take you to her room..." Sakura said with a sad smile and lead the way to her raven haired daughter. Boruto willingly followed the pinkette into the house.

They walk up the stairs that leads into a hallway to the rooms. They stop at the black door indicating Sarada's room. Sakura quietly knocks on her daughter's black bedroom door and they suddenly hear a stuttering "Come in." from Sarada. Sakura carefully turns the knob of the door and they walk in Sarada's room.