Introducing Brad

Three weeks is a long time to be excluded. Although, people saw it as the wake up call i so obviously needed. I however, saw it as a chance for doing what the fuck i want for three weeks, just what id desired.

Tomorrow was the day id go back. Dad was nowhere to be seen, so i took the opportunity and took myself out of the house. As i placed my battered, now faded black vans on my feet, i grabbed my phone and keys. Dad wasnt smart enough to ban my keys from me. What did he think i was going to do?

The air felt nice. Being cooped up in a males bedroom, who refused to clean at all costs, was a very distant memory for my eyes and nose. Although, i wasnt completely alien to the outdoors.

Camping was one of my favourite past times. Not the camping your thinking of. With your family, a calm fire and sing alongs. My kindof camping was more a make shift tent, in any abandoned field i could find, with anyone who was willing to spend time with me. Most often girls.

Friends werent something i knew alot about. The thought of opening up to some body scared me. Also, a thing i could never admit to anyone. Of course, i had people. Lots of people were so called friends with Bradley Simpson. I just never happened to be their friends back.

I was more of a user. A butterfly, shall we say. If some body in this group had plans, id get close to them. If somebody had some gear, i got close to them. And if somebody had a girl, i made it my mission to get close to them. I was a drifter. And it always depended on what i wanted.

Independence was something i had been given my whole life. Never out of choice though. Id made sure i had adapted to the life of no boundaries. Ditching old friends who would judge my lifestyle, the friends that had strict upbringings. And make new associates. Not friends, i was done with them now. My associates would be the ones with the plans rolling in day to day. But, most importsntly, people who had the same life as me.

-

-

-

-

Idk this was rlly shitty and all. Just wanted some kind of introduction into what brads like, next chapter will be better. promises:)) ty ly x