18

"You like those huh?"

"Yeah. Why?" I rocked in his arms as we walked through Villa. I sported a white midi dress from pretty little things with a pair of wheat block sandals from a wholesale website and my hair was flat ironed bone straight down my back and shoulders.

"Excuse me?" He stopped a girl our age that worked here. She was really pretty. She had a tiny frame with a plump butt and dramatic eyelashes. The first two things I noticed about her.

"Need help with anything?"

"Nah. Can you get these in a size eight for her? Thank you." She took the box and walked away.

"Cato for the last time I don't need you buying me things when I can buy stuff for myself." I rolled my eyes trying to get from under his shoulder. He sucked his teeth. "If I didn't except that money, what makes you think Ima except them shoes."

"Why you pulling away? C'mere." He pulled me close to him and kissed on my earlobe making me shudder in tingles. I sucked on my teeth when he prevented me from even rocking.

"No you know why I'm moving away from you."

"I just wanna spoil my baby. I wanna show how much I care about you and you trippin."

"You can and you can show me in other ways, but I don't need you trying to buy everything I set my eyes on." I chuckled because he is a hot mess. I've never met a nigga willing to cash out on a bitch.

"You trippin." He mumbled pulling me closer. I giggled at his grumbling.

"No you trippin. You can do that with any girl buying clothes and shit. But with me," I pointed at myself. "you gone have to show me something different. Shower me with affection and share more of your feelings with me. Ya know?" I pulled him by his chin and kissed his top lip.

"You doin too much ma." He mumbled into the kiss. We kissed at a normal motion letting go with a pop. I smiled at his shiny lips coated from my gloss.

We left Villa with my wheat timbs, some Nike apparel and two pairs of retro Jordan's. On our way to another store, I grabbed a churro at the snack stand nearby.

"Gimme a bite. That look fye as hell."

"Hell no."

"Come on, I bought it for you."

"I ain't ask you to. You volunteered, remember?" I looked at him sassily. He didn't know I was watching as he tried to bend down and take a bite of my funnel cake fry. Quickly moving away from him I laughed.

"Nigga you tried that shit. Fuck outta here boi."

"Bet. Ima buy me bout twenty of them thangs and you ain't getting not nere one." He banged his fists together nodding his head as if I cared. I can buy my own food.

"Let's go in here and buy Justyce some."

"Nah she got enough toys and shit." I shook my head no. That girl is going to grow up spoiled rotten because everyone is always buying her some shit. Especially the toys that talk. That shit goes straight to the garbage.

"Forget you Ima buy my baby girl some cabbage patches and stuffed animals since she is having a bad day. You said she sick right?"

His baby? He is funny. I don't recall him pushing a nine pound baby out his dick.

My poor baby got a cold and she been shitting diarrhea for two days. Saca volunteered to take care of her and basically forced me to leave her house. Honestly, I love Saca. I wouldn't even know how to change a diaper if it wasn't for her.