32

"Baby?" Jayda shouted from her bathroom in the shower.

"Yeah?"

"Can you look in my closet and grab that big bottle of conditioner? It's at the top behind the big brown box." I sent my head back groaning not feeling the mood to get up, but anything for her. She's given me so much. Her heart and a job when no one else wanted to.

"Alright." Pausing the football game, I got up and winced at the LEGO toy that pierced the center of my foot.

"Ah shit!" I hopped on one foot, wincing waiting for the pain to subside. Damn kid.

Opening her white closet I was met with a bunch of miscellaneous and bathroom supplies. Apparently she doesn't have much space after racking up like a year's worth of home supplies.

"Shit." I cursed when the big brown box almost took my head off and fell onto the floor making a loud noise. Great. Now I have to pick all this shit up.

Walking into the bathroom I opened the shower door handing the bottle to her.

"This one?"

"Yup. Thank you baby." I received a peck to the lips.

I went back in the room to pick up the things and put them back in the box. That's when I came across a photo album. Hmm. Something to snoop through to pass time.

The first couple of pictures were of Jayda as a teenager with her mom and at what seemed like a kids birthday party. The next page was of Jayda twerking on a statue in what seemed to be a house party. Then more photos appeared of her and a girl that could be mistaken as her sister at parties and games.

"She has a sister?" I said out loud. What hasn't she told me?

"Whew. She was small." I smiled at the pregnancy pictures of Jayda. I rolled my eyes at some pictures of her and her baby's dad Tayvon. That asshole. I better not catch him around me or else there will be punches thrown and I won't be the one catching them.

With each flip of the pages her belly was getting bigger and bigger until there were pictures of her and Justyce in the hospital. I almost stopped flipping through the book when I heard the shower stop but a picture stopped me from putting up the box.

A picture of her and some dark skinned nigga with waves capture my attention.

"Damn she looks happy in here."

What the fuck Sylvester she is happy. She's with you!

More pictures appeared of her and the guy with a group of thick ass bitches and some with niggas throwing up gang signs. Probably that guys homies.

I groaned when more of my girlfriend's past appeared in the book. They were kissing in the selfie that he took of them. I flipped the page to see anything different, but more pictures of them, some sexual. I bit my lip to keep from feeling this flash of jealousy. Who was this guy? Better yet who is he?

It's like the more I flipped the more I got angry with myself, with Jayda. She's never mentioned having another boyfriend. I wonder why? What made him so different? A note was taped under one page.

Jayda and Catos first date.

It was a picture of them both on what looked like a candlelight boat ride downtown. Hmm, ideas.

After laying it on him heavy ;) was written underneath a picture of this guy sleeping on her breasts. My breasts that I had in my mouth this morning.

Pictures of him and Justyce appeared more and more. There were more than Jaydas damn pregnancy pictures. Him throwing her in the air and catching her, him holding her car seat in McDonalds, him eating an ice cream with her, him with her on his neck at the zoo, the aquarium, a block party! What the fuck! It's just pictures of him him him!