13

Pulling up to Natalie's place was something I dreaded lately. I rang the buzzer for the third time. Still no answer. Oh well.

Walking down the two steps, I just so happen to look up at the third floor to see Natalie's blinds move. I caught a glimpse of her red hair though. This bitch.

Pressing the call button next to Natalie's name, the phone rang five times before she picked up.

"Cato?"

"I'm coming up unlock the fucking door and stop playing games."

"Ok-" I didn't allow her to finish her sentence before hanging up and walking into the building and up to her apartment. I was already pissed off because a little birdie told me he swore he saw Natalie coming out of Bentley's trap the night before. That's not good for me at all.

Opening the door to her apartment I noticed that things were kind of the same, except for the television that's usually in the living room was missing and the expensive painting I bought for decoration in here was missing too.

"Natalie?" I called out her name in which she appeared from the back where her room was located with her hands on her hips like she had an attitude.

"What's the deal Cato? Came to bash me some more?"

I licked my lips, chuckling.

"Bitch. I'm only gonna ask you one time and one time only." She gulped, unfolding her arms and straightening her posture before looking around. "Was you fucking on Bentley fat ass while you was with me?"

Her mouth dropped in an 'O' shape, but no words came out. Her hands started shaking as she tried to talk, but she couldn't. She took a final look at my pissed off face before dashing towards Sunny's room and picking her up, preventing me from putting my hands in her.

"Cato please don't hurt me. I'm sorry you don't know how sorry I am. H-He was giving me money a-and I just accepted. I'm sorry." She cried while bouncing an ecstatic Sunny in her arms. "I swear I didn't tell him anything about you or your whereabouts."

"You a trifling hoe. Sunny is better off without yo snake ass. I wouldn't be surprised if you let a nigga do something to her for a little bit of change. If I ever find some shit out like that I swear I'll kill you without remorse." I warned her pointing at her. Her nervous rocking side to side was making my nerves shoot through the roof.

"Give her to me."

"What? No!"

"Give Sunny the fuck to me." I demanded more firmly.

"No." She shook her head no. I walked up to her and snatched Sunny from her arms. Sunny wrapped her arms around my neck tightly before snuggling her head into my neck.

"Daaa." Smiling at my baby I walked to the front door. I must admit that I missed her. I thought she was better off without me, but turns out she was worse with her mother alone. I exited her close to trifling condo I had put her up in and was met with three female faces.

"We can go in now?" Ebony asked.

"Yeah. Work that bitch for me." I told Ebony, Day-Girl, and Chanel. Their hair was up in ponytails and buns and one thing I could say about them was that they loved to fight. In this case tag team.

"You got it boss." Ebony saluted me. She used to be in the military.

"Don't kill her now." I mentioned making myself clear because they could go too far sometimes.

"Ugh. Okay. Fuck." I heard one of them say before waltzing into Natalie's apartment and shutting the door before locking it. I smirked because I knew the ass whooping she was getting was going to be one for the books.