Chapter two

Jack POV

School.

I. Hate. School.

Yes, I am the most popular, charming, and handsome guy in the school but who wants to have girls showing too much body swarming around you.

All. Day. Long.

It sucks. (A/N I'm trying to use high schooler language so I just wanted to say that I don't say that)

I love all of my friends and biology is my favorite/best subject, but I still really hate school.

Somehow is still manage to pull myself out of bed each morning to get to the prison of academics.

I ponder all this as I am looking out the window of the almost empty school bus. I am waiting for my friends to all board the bus.

Soon we stop at Kristoff's house.

Kristoff is easily my best friend. We tell each other everything. That totally just sounded so girlish. Yuck.

Anywho, Kristoff boards the bus and comes back to sit with me.

"Hey bro! What's going on?"

"Dude you saw me yesterday and we texted last night. I think you should know what's "going on"."

Kristoff said sarcastically.

"I know that, but I just like saying it."

"Whatever bro," he replies.

We sit in silence until the next stop. Wait we usually stop at Punzie's house! The bus driver stops at an unfamiliar stop and waits. Soon a younger girl with red hair shoots out the door and on to the bus. Soon after a girl that looks about our age follows suit. She was beautiful. Blonde hair in a braid over her shoulder. Big blue eyes and a graceful figu- STOP it Jack! You have a girlfriend. Tania is your girlfriend.

Kristoff obviously had his eye on the red haired girl. She was bouncy and energetic.

"Anna, let's find a seat."

The girl's voice perfectly matched her figure. Graceful smooth and resigned.

"Whatever Elsa."

Elsa. So that was the girls name.

Elsa. It fit.

The two sat in the seat across from us.

Anna or whatever her name was came right up to Kristoff and introduced herself. I soon tuned it out to stare at Elsa, who plugged in her music and stared out the window.

This was going to be an interesting day.

Time warp!!

Elsa and Anna got off the bus and went into the school. Anna was ahead, with her head up and looking around.

Elsa seemed mysterious. Like she didn't want to draw any attention to herself. She walked after Anna.

Punzie, Kristoff and I all walked into the building together.

"They seem nice." Rapunzel mused.

"Mhm" I agreed.

"I'm going to go introduce myself."

And off she went.

As we walked in I saw Punzie collide with beautiful Elsa until a bunch of girls blocked my view.