2.7; what if I'm crazy in love with you?

DAY 7: "It's very rude of you to make me fall in love with you. Inconsiderate, really."

What if I'm crazy in love with you?

Luna loves early mornings, she really does, especially since she can wake up next to her Matteo. Maybe it's six am and she has a class in two hours, but so does he; if he drives her she is gonna make it getting up at seven. Sixty minutes of cuddling if he doesn't decide to have a shower is perfect picture right now.

The sun is peeking through blinds on the windows, showing small dusts flying in the air like drunk airplanes and leaving on Matteo's back light lines which she wants to trace so badly. She feels the soft, soft fur of their small girl against her thigh, so she pulls her up resting her next to the pillow. Lyra yawns soundlessly trying to reach Luna's face with her paws, but she fails with sad meow. Brunette smiles at the kitten leaning to kiss her head and letting her nuzzle against Luna's cheek. White, thin sheet is tangled around her naked body not letting her move freely much, but Luna doesn't mind. It's not like she has to move. The only move she makes is going closer to him and hugging him from behind. She presses soft kiss to his arm as he unconsciously takes her hand tangling their fingers together and leaning into her with small sigh. Lyra apparently wants to snuggle with her Matteo as well, because she steps over Luna's hip and jumps to the bed by Matteo's side before hiding under his neck.

He yawns and mumbles with this rough, deep voice. "What time is it?"

"Six," she murmurs kissing him again. "Come on, cuddle me."

Matteo whines quietly. "Let me sleep, I'm tired."

Luna throws her leg over his hip pulling him closer and nuzzles her nose behind his ear. She can hear Lyra's purring in the silence. "If you are tired maybe you should've gone to sleep earlier, don't be like this."

She can hear he lets out the air slowly when kitten meows agreeing with her, but he just kisses Lyra and mumbles: "In case you forgot, I wanted to go to sleep earlier, but you distracted me, little lady." Matteo turns to her bumping his nose against hers with still closed eyes and getting completely annoyed meow. He hisses, so she probably scratched his back slightly too.

Luna pouts. "I can't believe you are too lazy to cuddle me."

"I will make sure you have double homework today." He says moving her hair lazily away from her face.

Luna pouts but then smirks in the way she learned from him. "If the homework is you I am sure I will do it without any complaining."

Matteo chuckles tracing her collarbone with tips of his fingers. "Maybe if you're lucky enough you won't have to do the exercises at home, you can always stay after class."

She blushes hiding in the pillow. "Shut up, homework is for home, besides I need to leave right after classes." His fingers find hers as he pulls her hand to his mouth to kiss it softly. His lips touch every single fingertip before he moves to knuckles to end leaving kiss on Luna's wrist. Lyra pushes on his face to get kisses as well and he kisses even her paws when he asks asking:

"And why do you?" He raises one eyebrow.

"Because my boyfriend takes me out for a dinner and he can be very impatient" She giggles.

Matteo rolls his eyes at her putting Lyra to his pillow and turns Luna to her back hovering over her with smirk. His nose traces her neck as she leans her head back with small hum. He leaves one kiss on the base of her neck keeping his lips close for a little too long, but she can't really care because she likes it either way.

"You little meanie, not only making up the dinner just now but also making me fall too deep in love with you to be annoyed by this. It was very inconsiderate, because now I can't even say no to you." She brushes her fingers through his hair pulling him up softly to kiss. Matteo grins against her mouth and rests his hand on her waist drawing circles on her skin.