Chapter 7

The next morning she woke up with Bucky wrapped around her and he whispered "Morning beautiful." as he moved his hand up her thigh and she moved closer to him and he moaned and 'Baby don't do that" he whispered 

"Why?" she whispered. 

"Cause sleeping next to you in my shirt drove me crazy." he said 

"oh do you want me to move." she said 

"No I want you right here in my arms darlin." he said 

She started to fall back asleep and he felt her fall back asleep and he did too shortly after her. Steve came in about an hour later and seen her sleeping in Bucky's shirt with it pushed up and her tattoos showing and Bucky came out of the bathroom with wet hair and he whispered "What's up?'

"You two didn't." he whispered

"Oh no..I just slept next to her which was the best she didn't have any clothes here Steve I had to give her one of my shirts." he whispered 

He sat down on the bed to put his socks and shoes on and he said "Did you get anything out of her lawyer."

"Yeah her cellphone number changed and they didn't know how to contact her.." He said 

Olivia started to stir awake and she whispered "Bucky." 

"I'm right here babydoll." he said 

She looked up and saw Steve and Bucky "I like your bed it's more comfortable than mine." she whispered. 

He laughed and said "I'm gonna go get you some clothes doll." 

Steve and Bucky left as she came into the kitchen in Bucky's shirt yawning and Nat's eyes were wide and she said "What?'

"Did you and Bucky fuck?' Nat said

"Um no..I didn't have any clothes here." she said 

She made herself some coffee and then made her a bowl of cereal. Then Nat's phone started ringing and she said "Ok hold on." 

She put the phone on speaker and Steve said "Whatever you do Olivia you stay at the house." 

"Ok why?' she said 

"Cause he broke into your apartment." he said 

"Great." she said 

She finished her cereal and hid in Bucky's room in his bed and fell back asleep. Bucky and Steve came back and put her stuff in her room and put the rest back in storage. Bucky came in with her clothes and found her asleep and he sat her medicine down he knew that's why she was sleeping that much that day. He slipped his shoes and coat off and laid down beside her and he whispered "My sweet girl needs to wake up so she can take her medicine." 

She rolled over and she opened her eyes and said "But I don't.." 

"Shh I got it baby" he whispered 

He looked at her and he leaned in and kissed her and she started to kiss back as he cupped her cheek as he started opened mouth kisses and climbed on top of her and laid in between her legs as she grabbed his cheeks and they both started to moan. He reached down and grabbed her hip and squeezed. 

"Bucky." she whispered in between kisses and he whispered "Yeah." 

"I'm not dreaming this is really happening." she said 

"Yeah baby I'm really kissing you and holding you. Baby something happened when I moved back home I found myself falling in love with you." he said