Chapter 8

It was Thanksgiving morning Olivia was in the kitchen and making the Thanksgiving dinner just like her mom use to do. Bucky came up behind her as she was fixing the turkey and he said "You left me." 

"Aww I had stuff to do." she said 

"But I was cold cause you left me" he said as he kissed her cheek. 

"Baby it's Thanksgiving I have to make dinner." he said 

He groaned and said "Just like your mama." as he kissed her neck and whispered "Just less clothing." 

"Mmm stop teasing I have to make dinner." she said 

"But I'm cold I need my girl." he said

"You and Steve got get breakfast so you don't make a mess I'm making the dinner so please leave the kitchen" she said

He got Steve up and said "Your sister downstairs cooking the dinner let's go get breakfast for us 4 so she doesn't complain about us making a mess in her way." 

He started laughing and said "Let me guess she kicked you out of the kitchen." 

"Yes she did cause I wanted her to come back to bed." he said 

Him and Steve left to get breakfast from MCDonalds and Nat came downstairs to help her with getting the pies ready. When the boys got back with breakfast she was putting the turkey in the oven and started making casseroles. She took her biscuit and coffee and started to eat and he made a pouty face at her and said "Still mad at me." 

"Baby I wasn't mad you know how my mom was Thanksgiving I'm the same way." she said 

He kissed her and said "OK well I know it will be great." 

The boys went to watch football while she continued to make the dinner. She set the table and ran upstairs real fast and took a quick shower and changed into a fall dress with brown boots and he caught her before she missed the last step. He said "Whoa baby slow down your fine nobody else is here." 

She went into the kitchen and started putting everything out with spoons on the bar top in the kitchen. Lit the candles that were on the dining room table and Bucky came up behind her and said "Baby doll." 

She turned around and he said "You look so beautiful right now." as he walked over to her and he kissed her and whispered "I love you my sweet gorgeous girl." 

She smiled and whispered "I love you too." 

He put his arms around her waist and kissed her again and he said "I want to eat when is everyone going to be here baby." 

"Any minute now." she said 

He made a pouty face at her and she said "No I am not your mama." as she tried to break free from his arms and he started to kiss her neck and she said "Stop..it Bucky." as she started to giggle. 

"You can't break free baby haha." he said in her ear and he started to kiss her ear and down her neck and he whispered "So hungry baby." 

The door bell rang and Steve said "Olivia everyone is here." 

"Good now we can eat." she said 

He kissed her bottom lip and he said "Mmm what I want will have to wait till later." 

She looked at him confused and he said "oh baby you will see." 

They made their plates and they all sat down and she said "Um I would like to say that I am thankful that you all are here with us and that um I am thank ful for my boyfriend Bucky and my brother Steve and my sister in law Nat and all of you."