Chapter 10

*5 months later*

It was early one Saturday morning Olivia was sleeping on Bucky's chest and she woke herself up and went running to the bathroom and puked and Bucky jolted awake and he said "Baby are you alright." 

"Yeah..I'm just feeling a little sick." she said 

She bit her lip as she stood there for a minute when she saw that her tampon box that she bought hadn't been open and she said "Oh shit." 

Bucky came in and said "Something wrong." 

"Bucky..." she said 

He handed her a pregnancy test and he said "I noticed that you hadn't had a period baby especially when you had me buy that box of tampons back in March after your last period ended on my birthday and you were wanting to be prepared for April's period." 

She bit her lip and he said "We haven't exactly been using protection baby." 

She took the test and he came in after she peed on it and he said "Good thing we already moved out." 

She laughed and said "yeah." 

Then it was time to read the results and he said "Cause Baby Barnes is coming baby." as he held up her test results and she said "Baby Barnes." 

"Baby Barnes is in my Mrs Barnes." he said 

"I love you." she said

"I love you too baby." he said as he kissed her. 

The following Monday she called and made herself a doctor's appointment and they were able to get her in that day. She and Bucky got done what errands that had to do that day before the appointment and then they went to it and the doctor confirmed her pregnancy and that she was due on Christmas Eve and that she was 10 weeks. 

They went over to her brother's house and said "Hey Steve me and Bucky have something to tell you." 

"Oh yeah what's that." Steve said 

"We are having a baby." she said with a big smile. 

"Whoa." Nat said as she came in.

"You two have been married 4 months and already pregnant." he said 

"Yup." she said as she handed him the ultrasound 

"Baby Barnes is due on Christmas Eve." Bucky said 

"Aww you get a Christmas baby that's not fair." Nat said 

They sent out a text to let the rest of their friends know about the baby news. They went by the cemetery and visited their parents graves. 

***********

When August rolled around they found that they were having a little girl and she said "Bucky I know what I want to name her." 

"What?' he said

"Holly Ann Barnes." She said with a smile 

He started laughing and said "Baby just because we are having a Christmas baby doesn't mean we have to pick something Christmas related but I do like the name." 

She smiled and said "Good cause so does your daughter" 

"She's not allowed to date ever she's going to be homeschool and just be friends with her cousin."he said 

"BUCKY!" she exclaimed 

"What.." he said

"Now you sound like your daddy" she said 

He kissed her and said "I love you baby." 

"I love you too." she said 

She started to get on pinterest and look at ideas for her nursery and helped Wanda and Nat plan her baby shower. She loved her baby shower she couldn't get over all the little girl outfits and matching bows. The boys got her a onesie that said "My daddy is my hero cause he's a firefighter." which melted Bucky's heart. 

Bucky helped her get everything set up in the nursery after the baby shower was over since it was a month before her due date. She didn't make a big Thanksgiving dinner like she did the year before. 

It was Christmas Eve at 4 in the morning and she woke up Bucky and said "Bucky we need to go." 

"Ok baby." he said 

They rushed to the hospital Nat was awake with her baby Sasha and said "Steve they just left. I bet she went into labor lucky dog got to go on her due date." 

"That's good Bucky will call if she stays." he said 

A few hours later they got the call that little "Holly Ann Barnes" was born at 1030 in the morning on Christmas Eve with dark hair and big blue eyes like Olivia's. While Olivia was asleep Bucky was feeding her and rocking her when their friends came in. 

"How did she do?' Nat said

"She was perfect she did amazing pushing her out even if she was scared." he said 

Steve said "She's all grown up." as he looked at his sleeping sister. 

They all loved on Holly and talked to Bucky and Olivia once she woke up. They celebrated Christmas a week late cause they had to wait for Olivia to get out of the hospital.