The Invitation

Rachel was at her house in Los Angeles when her husband Jessie came in with the mail. "Hey, Rach, you have a letter from Will Schuester." Rachel dropped her pen, which she was using to make a grocery list. Will Schuester. She hadn't heard that name in years. She rushed over and opened the envelope. It read,

You have been invited to the 10th reunion of the New Directions.

It will take place on Saturday, July 15, at 7 pm.

It will be held at McKinley High School.

Be prepared for a song or two!

Hope to see you there,

Will Schuester.

Rachel couldn't believe it. It had been so long since she saw everyone. She still kept in contact with Kurt, and Mercedes, but that was about it. No one really came to visit, since they all had new lives of their own. Jessie read the note over her shoulder. "Jess, we have to go."

"Rachel, I have--"

"You can reschedule. We are going." Jessie sighed. He loved Rachel to death, but she was still the same old Rachel. She knows what she wants, and she won't stop until she gets it.

"Alright, babe. We can go."

She smiled the same big smile that he had fallen for.

Blaine got home to Kurt jumping around ecstatically in their house. "Blaine! Blaine Blaine!"

"What?" Blaine said, jumping up and down with him. It was nearly impossible to not get excited with Kurt, no matter the reason.

"We got a letter!"

Blaine stopped jumping. "Uh, that's great, Kurt. But, don't we get mail everyday? What's so exciting about this letter?"

"It's from... Will Schuester!"

"What? Why?"

"He's invited us to a New Directions reunion at McKinley!!"

Blaine started jumping again with a huge smile on his face. "Yes! Are we going?"

"Well of course! It's kind of a given, right?"

Puck was taking a nap when he felt someone tap his shoulder. "Erg, what?" He asked, annoyed that he got woken up. His annoyance soon became joy when he saw Quinn sitting next to him, a huge grin plastered across her face. "Sorry, babe. What is it?"

"Will Schuester sent us a letter!"

"Haven't heard that name in years. Why?"

"He is having a reunion for the New Directions in July. At McKinley. And we're going."

"What if I don't want to?" Puck asked.

"Can it, Puckerman. We both know you want to."

"You got me. I'm one hundred percent in!"

Santana was in her apartment when Brittany came in holding a note.

"What's that, Britt?"

"A note."

"From who?" Santana prompted.

"Mr. Schue."

"Really? Why would Mr. Schue send us a note?"

"I would tell you, but I don't know how to read it." She handed the note over to Santana, who read it over, and looked up at Brittany, smiling.

"Britt, there's gonna be a New Directions reunion in July. At McKinley!"

"Cool! Is Lord Tubbington invited?" She asked, with a serious tone.

"Sorry, I don't think so." Santana said, glancing over at the cat perched on the bed.

"Darn it."

Mercedes was helping Sam make dinner when the mail came. She went to get it, and found a note from Will Schuester. She was confused at first, but then she opened it and her face broke out into a huge grin. "Sam!" She called, going into the kitchen.

"What, babe?"

"Mr. Schue invited us back to McKinley for a New Directions reunion!"

"Aw sweet!! I haven't seen everyone in so long!"

"Yeah! This is going to be fun!"

------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

This isn't all the characters, there will be more coming up.

Also, I do not like swearing, so I will not put any swear words in here, even though the characters (ahem... Puck) may swear.

Sorry this is so short, I will try to make the other chapters longer.

Hope you guys like it!!

Please comment!