Blaine

Kurt was doing his hair (a very elaborate process) and Blaine was getting ready. "Hey, Kurt?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I don't really feel very good."

"What's wrong?"

"I feel stuffed up. And I have a headache. And I'm super tired."

"Aw no!"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry."

"Oh, no, don't be sorry. You don't feel good. I understand."

"But I don't think I should go to the reunion. I don't want to get anyone else sick."

"You sure, babe?" He nodded. "Alright, then I'll stay with you."

"No, Kurt, you should go. I'll be fine."

"No, it's fine. I'll stay."

"No, you're going." Kurt sighed. He knew better than to argue with Blaine when he was sick.

"Fine, but I still have an hour. Can I take care of you until I go?"

"I couldn't think of anything that I'd like better. But I really don't want to get you sick."

"I don't care. It's more important to make sure you're better, even if I do get sick."

Kurt got Blaine some medicine he had packed, just in case, and put on a movie. They cuddled, and soon Blaine fell asleep, his snoring sounding congested.

Kurt hated to leave him, but he knew that's what Blaine wanted. He quietly got up and left the room, eager to see his friends.

--------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

So maybe these chapters aren't going to be as long as I hoped.

Please comment!!!