The Arrival

Rachel and Jessie got to Lima on Saturday morning. They went to the hotel and got checked in and everything, then went to Carmel High to revisit Jessie's old school.

"We're home." Rachel said, putting her head on his shoulder. "Just like we never left."

"Right, only 20 years have gone by."

"That makes me feel so old. Never say that again." Rachel laughed. "What were you going to do this weekend, if you weren't here?"

"Oh, I just had a lot of work I had to catch up on. It's so stressful, I'm glad I'm here."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, just the usual." Rachel understood. Jessie was a very highly rated acting teacher, and people were always calling him to schedule things and he was always overbooking himself.

"Alright. Just try to relieve the stress while you're here, 'kay? You're no fun when you're stressed."

He sighed, "No one is."

"True. So, here we are!" She said, pointing to the high school.

"It hasn't changed a bit. Although I hope the lunches have gotten better."

They wandered around until it was time to get ready to go to the reunion.

Kurt and Blaine went to brunch with Kurt's father and Carole on Saturday. "Dad!" Kurt said, running into his arms.

"Hi, son! Hi Blaine!"

"Hey Burt. Nice to see you Carole!"

"You too." Carole said.

"So, dad, what's new?"

"Same old, same old. Still in the car business, although probably not much longer. Don't know how well these bad boys will hold up." He said, waving his hands. Burt had gotten mild arthritis in his hands from all the hands-on work he does.

"Are you in pain?" Blaine asked.

"Nah, I'm alright."

"Good!" Kurt said. "And Carole, how are you?"

"You know. Okay. As good as I'll ever be."

Blaine and Kurt exchanged a worried glance.

"Sorry, boys. That was really negative. I'm fine. I just miss him. Everyday. Especially this weekend, with the reunion and everything."

"I know. We all do." Kurt said.

They talked, catching up with each other, until it was time to start getting ready for the reunion, which for Blaine and Kurt was two hours ahead of time.

Puck and Quinn went to visit Beth, who moved back to Ohio with Shelby. When they heard that, they were ecstatic that they'd get to see her again.

"Hey Beth!" Quinn said, entering their house.

"Hi, Quinn." Beth said, shyly. "Hi, Puck."

"Hi Sweetie." Puck said. "It's so nice to see you again."

Beth just looked at them, and her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, honey, what's wrong?" Quinn asked.

"I just- I've always wanted to meet you, and now I am! I've heard so many stories about you."

"Really?" Puck said, raising an eyebrow at Shelby, who was standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, you guys are really cool."

"Thank you." Quinn laughed.

They chatted for a while and then it was time to get ready for the reunion.

----------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

This is shorter than the last one, I apologize.

I promise these aren't the only characters.

What do you guys think of the chapter?

Please comment!!!