Chapter Four

They were now sat in the room with the doctor, Yoongi in one of those hospital dressing gowns, an IV in his wrapped arm, eyes closed in embarrassment of what he put himself and his lover through. Hoseok was in a chair beside the bed, his eyes cast down on his lap, just thoughtful and afraid for the mental health of his one and only Yoongi. The doctor was at his desk across the room, looking over the paper Hoseok had to fill out before they could actually see Yoongi for his arms.

"I think he'll have to stay overnight. Just to make sure one of these 'episodes' doesn't happen again. We want to have immediate medical care, if needed." The doctor was an older male, balding, with a saggy face. His stomach was round, and though he had a belt, his pants still didn't seem to fit properly. His shirt was a button, blue, to be specific. And his pants were a boring, dark brown.

Hoseok nodded slowly, too caught up in his thoughts to answer properly. His hands were clasped in front of him, head hanging between his shoulders as if he was defeated in some way. He had felt like he was defeated. Like the illness in Yoongi's brain was finally starting to win over him, over everything from Yoongi's past. And he hated it. He hated himself for letting something like this happened to his precious Yoongi.

"You should get some sleep," the doctor added, looking at the two silent men, a sympathetic smile showing on his worn out face. "You both deserve it."

Hoseok glanced at him, no trace of happiness anywhere on him to bring him to smile back, but he was sure the doctor understood. He had to have. Who would want to smile when the one they loved had just been found, their arms slit, screamed about how people were coming for them and they had to leave? Someone with just the amount of insanity as the one they loved, that's who. Hoseok was not insane, and he knew he wasn't. Yoongi, he wasn't so sure about him anymore.

The doctor left after a curt nod at the two, and Hoseok moved over to the window seat, thinking that it would be more comfortable to sleep on than that stupid plastic chair. Everything felt stupid right now, and he felt like he had a right to let his anger for this situation out on something. And when he said he was angry, he didn't mean at Yoongi. He was angry with the world for taking away his Yoongi. None of this was Yoongi's fault.

Though, he couldn't help but feel a little resentful toward Yoongi for slapping him, spreading the blood from his wrist across his cheek. He knew it wasn't his fault. He was having an episode, he couldn't help it. But, deep down, it set a flame in Hoseok's heart that Yoongi didn't realize who was grabbing him; who was trying to help him.

And it was terrible thoughts that drove him into his light sleep, thinking of his precious baby and his clouded mind of insanity.

//This was just a filler chapter, I guess.//