Host Clubs New Musician

"Well...I was hoping to just watch from the corner...hehe," You say as you nervously laugh. "I can, can't I?"

"No. Pick." Kyoya demanded.

"Well, uh...you can pick. I honestly don't care." You respond.

He sighed in annoyance, "Fine, this way." He motioned for you to follow him and he led you over to Haruhi. Well, this was nice. She seemed to be the only normal one here.

------Timeskip to after appointment------

"Thanks for coming, Y/N," Haruhi thanked as you packed up your things.

"Well, it's not like I really chose to be here, but..." you smiled. "I guess it's cool if I can get to know you more. You're the only sane one out of the group!" You complained.

She smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem." You check your watch and say, "I've got to get going Haruhi. Bye!" You wave to her as you walk to the door, but are stopped by Tamaki who whined like a child.

"Isn't my daughter going say bye to me too?!" He clung to your leg, giving you his puppy eyes.

"Us too!" The twins say, hugging you from behind.

You sigh in annoyance.

"Get the hell off me or I will fu-" Mori is by your side in an instant and claps his hand over your mouth as you go on a rant that consisted of many...unpleasant words.

He takes his hand off your mouth as you finish your speech with: "And I don't even like brussel sprouts!"

They exchange glances at your conclusion while you glare at Mori, ticked off that he stopped you from a rant that would be legendary. He, in turn, gave you a disappointed look. You sigh and pout, turning and crossing your arms. Hikaru, Tamaki, and Kaoru squeal and say, "You're adorable!" While cuddling you.

"I'm really regretting making that deal with you." You whine. "There's nothing in it for me except hanging out with Haruhi!" You didn't see it, but as you said that a light blush dusted her cheeks.

You heard dramatic gasps. There are only three people they could have come from, and you dreaded hearing them speak.

"What about US??!!"

You sigh. "No offense, guys, but...Haruhi is cooler than you."

"Y/N, I have an offer."

You turn to see Kyoya, staring you down.

"What?" You ask.

"Well, we could use a musician...and we know that you play the violin, which is elegant and exactly what we need for this club. It could also potentially bring in customers. Care to take me up on that?"

You think. "Eh... I don't know."

He sighs, a look of annoyance resting on his face.

"I will give you a small fraction of the money you make at the end of each week." He said through clenched teeth.

"Done!" You say, sticking your hand out towards him. Hey, you weren't going to pass up a chance to make money, and doing something you don't completely hate.