Chapter Six; "Fine it's a date." I said.

CALUM'S POV

C A L U M :

After the movie was over we just sat there. I looked over at her. She was on the other end of the couch. Her dark brown wavy hair was down, she was wearing a white shirt and jeans. 

"Calum?" Callie said interrupting my thoughts of her. 

"Yeah..?" I asked.

"Calum um.... The movie's over and it's 10:15 p.m...." Callie said.

"Oh.. Lets go then." I said.

While I was driving to Ashton's house Callie was staring out the window. "Calum.... Is that the party?" Callie asked. We were at Ashton's house and it seemed extremely crowded. There were cars parked on the lawn and obviously drunks. Callie seemed nervous. "Don't be nervous." I said.

"I'm not nervous." Callie replied. She got out of the car and headed to the house. I parked the car and caught up with her. "Follow me." I say to her she nods and takes my hand. I lead her to Ashton who of course was in the living room talking to Luke, Michael, and his girlfriend Layla. 

"Hey Ash, Mike, and Luke who already knows, this is Callie. Callie Davis." I say to Ashton, Luke, and Mike.

"Hey Davis." said Luke. Callie smirked and said, "Hey Hemmings." Michael smiled and said, "So this is the grand and great Callie Davis. Do you know Calum won't shut up about you? He goes on and on about your eyes and the way you smile. I think he's obsessed but no the others think he's in love." Callie laughed, so did the others. I stood there awkwardly. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at her. We stood there listening to the music and the guys conversation. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked. 

"Uh... Yeah sure." Callie said. We walked to the kitchen and got something to drink. "What do you want to drink?" I asked her. 

"Water would be nice." Callie replied. I nodded looking for the water. 

"Um... Callie we're all out.."

"Oh..."

"Do you want anything else?" I asked her. "Callie? Callie? Callie?" I said. She was staring at a couple kissing. 

"Oh... Um... No thanks..." Callie said.

Callie ended up leaving the party early. I drove her home. 

"Goodnight." I said when she was walking to the door. 

She turned around. The streetlight shown at her eyes, "Goodnight Calum." She said and waved. I waited until she walked into her house and then I left to my home. 

I couldn't sleep. All I thought about was her.

Her gray eyes staring back at me as she said Goodnight.

Her eyes the same color as the silver moon.

Her eyes.