6 | LAST SUPPER

GEORGIO YANKED ON the ribbons of my dress, pulling them tight as he tied a bow. I let out a wheeze, steadying myself by gripping onto Bella's shoulder. "Does it have to be... this form-fitting?"

"The Princes are coming to dinner." Bella said with a devious smile. "Of course it has to be!"

"I'm putting you in a dress fit for a nun, you minx." Georgio replied from behind me, Bella rolling her eyes.

"Please, they won't be all over me." She retorted. 

He scoffed, tugging on another part of my dress to adjust it. "Of course they will be. You are too beautiful."

Bella couldn't help but grin, her cheeks turned light pink. "Neither of them will end up in my room tonight."

"Please end the conversation here, I beg you." I said, wrinkling up my nose.

Georgio stood up, brushing a hair from his forehead as he walked around to face me. Licking his lips, he inspected his work before finally nodding his head. "I'm done."

"My man of many talents." Bella purred, wrapping her arms around his waist as she stood on her tiptoes. He smiled, resting a hand on her right cheek before placing a soft kiss on her left.

"Beautiful, it's your turn. Strip for me." He said, his voice low and deep as Bella eyed him with a wide grin.

"Behind the dressing curtain!" I added quickly, "Fates, I will not allow whatever you had in mind!"

"Yes, behind the curtain." Georgio replied, letting out a breath as he took Bella's hand in his to guide her in front of him. "I'll be waiting."

She gave his hand a squeeze before she walked towards the curtain, stepping behind it as I looked at Georgio. "Am I dismissed? I'll let you two have your fun before dinner. Just make sure the door is locked so that no one wanders in looking for a hemming."

"They wouldn't even suspect a thing if we were alone in here together." He said, picking up my new heels from one of his work counters. "Remember, they all think that I prefer men."

"You are also into men, so they aren't too far off." I flashed him a smile, earning a smug grin in return as he kneeled in front of me.

Brushing a part of my dress back, he helped to guide one of my feet into the first heel, latching the strap around my ankle with his calloused fingers. "That's the big secret. If Parisa ever found out..."

"I think it's hot!" Bella called from the other side of the curtain. "We should have a threesome with one of the Fortis men."

"Bella!" I said in shock.

"Alright, not Xavier, but we can always ask James."

Georgio turned his attention to my other foot, both my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as he slid my left foot into the shoe. "We will not be having a threesome. I'm not watching another man be inside..."

"Too much!" I hissed, shaking my head. "Do you two really think I want to know any more details? Fates!"

"You're the only one we don't have to pretend around, Cybele." Bella said, "you're obviously going to get all the details."

"Shoes are done." Georgio said, looking up to me. "Do they feel alright?"

I shifted my weight, going up and down on my toes.  "Perfect. You've done a wonderful job like usual."

He smoothed my lavender dress, adjusting it one last time before finally he was satisfied. The sound of bare feet against the hardwood made us both look up, Bella appearing from around the curtain. Her dress was a stunning emerald green that brought out her eyes, making them glitter like fireflies in a dark night sky.