penelope

BlossomP

liked by alcooper6, ethelxmuggs and 421 othersBlossomP has anyone seen my beautiful daughter? Her name is Cheryl Majorie Blossom and she has red hair, although this picture doesn't show it very well, and is always wearing red lipstick although she...

BlossomP has anyone seen my beautiful daughter? Her name is Cheryl Majorie Blossom and she has red hair, although this picture doesn't show it very well, and is always wearing red lipstick although she doesn't have any on in this but it's the only picture I have of her. If you find her please return her STRAIGHT back to me at 4 Park Avenue, Riverdale. Thank you.
view all 42 comments
cheryl_bombshell oo. Found her.
BlossomP cheryl...
cheryl_bombshell what. I'm not going to see you ever again.
alcooper6 haven't seen her, Penelope. And even if I had, I wouldn't return her to you.
BlossomP of course miss perfect Alice Cooper🙄 I just want my daughter back.
ttopaz_xx what, so you can abuse her again?
BlossomP who said anything about abuse?! I would never...!
ttopaz_xx save your tears for the pillow, Mother Gothel. Cheryl's with me. She's safe now.
swtpeayes and May I remind you, Mrs, Miss, Ms, Madame Blossom. Cheryl is very safe on Toni's arms. She's a serpent.
BlossomP what? Cheryl or Tani?
ttopaz_xx It's Toni.
cheryl_bombshell The both of us, mother.
BlossomP why you deviant little...
cheryl_bombshell starving emotional anorexic? I've had enough of the verbal abuse, mother.
ttopaz_xx she called u an anorexic babe?😤
cheryl_bombshell on more than one occasion, darling.
ffogarty that's bull! We all know what Cheryl likes to eat😏😉
cheryl_bombshell you know it
ttopaz_xx haha affirmative.🤣
archie123 vegetables? She is a vegan...
ttopaz_xx mmm not quite arch. Try again
archie123 vegan brownies?
vlodge_xx my boyfriend is an idiot
archie123 Parmesan cheese?! Oh wait no that's got milk in it
swtpeayes Toniiiii🤣
archie123 WTF😂
FPJno2 I've seen her around.
BlossomP contact me immediately
FPJno2 don't think you'll like where I've seen her though...
BlossomP where.
FPJno2 the W H I T E W Y R M
BlossomP for goodness sakes. Why did you split it up like that, Forsythe?
FPJno2 it's FP. And I did it so you would have time to comprehend it as you read each letter.
jugjonesx my dad is a legend😍
FPJno2 you know it son🖤
FredAndrews haven't seen her, Penelope
Hermioneee neither. Sozzers.
BlossomP cheryl Blossom when I find you, and I will find you, I will kill you.
cheryl_bombshell good for you. You've been trying for like three months now. In the meantime. Toni?
ttopaz_xx yeahhh babe
cheryl_bombshell get off your phone for a minute
ttopaz_xx okie dokie😉