sexy school girl -Jonah

"What are you gonna be for Halloween" Jonah asked and I smiled "sexy school girl" his eyes went wide, "why haven't I seen this outfit" I giggled and smiled "because, I just bought it" he nodded "let's break it in huh?" I shook my head as he pulled me on his lap.

"Not till Halloween" he nodded, he kissed my neck and grabbed my hips, pushing them back so I grinded on his cock, "can't make me wait that long baby" I moaned as his tip ran against my clit "yes I can" he bit my earlobe and laughed.

One of his hands went to to my thighs "I like this skirt" he whispered and I nodded "you bought it for me a couple weeks ago" he smiled and brought his lips back to my neck, sucking a dark hickey on my shoulder.

His hand went higher till it was pushing the skirt up just enough to see the underwear I had been wearing, "you're so beautiful" his finger tips traced the seems of my underwear and my mouth hung open.

"Don't tease" I got out, barely above a whisper "oh, now we can go that far" I nodded and he smiled, "then you better go put on the outfit" I turned around and looked at him, putting my arms around his neck "daddy, I can't wear it before Halloween" he nodded and stood up, his hands holding me by my ass.

He took us in the bathroom and I looked at him weird, "baby, what are we doing in here" he smiled and started the bath water, "when's the last time we took a bath together" I gave him a weird look.

"Forever ago" he nodded and grabbed the vanilla dented bubbles from under the sink and poured some in the bath, he lit the candles that were in the bathroom, which were also vanilla scented.

He dimmed down the lights and walked over to me while pulling his shirt off, "what can I say I'm a hopeless romantic" I giggled and hoped off the counter getting undressed along with Jonah.

He sat down first and I sat in between his legs, he pulled my hair up in a bun and kissed my neck and shoulders, he grabbed the body wash from the side of the tub and washed my back, shoulders and chest.

He cupped water in his hands and washed the soap off of me, "thank you baby" he smiled and nodded as he washed the body wash off of his body and I laid back into him, "I didn't notice how much vanilla scented things we had until today" I laughed and nodded.

He kissed me, his hand going from my neck to my clit and quickly rubbing figure eights, we each froze as we heard our apartment door open and close, the sound of the guys laughing.

"Hey guys we are here" I looked at Jonah and covered my mouth as he continued moving his fingers on my clit. He dipped his fingers in my core as I bit down on my lip to keep my moans on, "give us a second" Jonah called out.

"Gotta cum fast" I nodded and Jonah sped his fingers up, he placed his thumb on my bottom lip and I brought it into my mouth so my moans weren't as loud.

He fingertips hit my g-spot each and every time and I was losing it trying to stay quite knowing that Jonah would have had Me moaning so fucking loud right now.

I clenched around him and released as he smiled and kissed me, "good baby" I nodded and rested against him for a second, "a lot" I nodded again, "we haven't.. in a while" I said and he gently kissed my shoulders again.

I got off of him and he got out of the bath and handed me a towel, him already in one I drained the water and wrapped the towel around me.

I threw on body and one of Jonah's shirts, he threw on some sweats and a shirt and when we walked into the kitchen the boys were sitting at the table eating some chips, "what are you guys doing here" I asked and walked over to the stove.

"Remember we said we were gonna go shopping for clothes for tour" I nodded "oh right"