nueve.

Tatyana.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Words could never describe how incredibly bad I felt for Devanté. I can't believe people would do that to such a young boy. I can't phatom what was going through his mind. I just wanted to hug him and let him know that I'm here for him and that things will get better. The look on his face hurt my heart so much when he told me about his nightmare. I hope those guys burn in hell. How are you going to come after a 10 year old because his father got your fathers incarcerated? He knew nothing about what happened. He was so innocent and that innocence was stripped away from him. I gave Devante another hug and it was a long, geniune, warm hug. I just want to see him happy and full of life. Right now, he looked dull, upset and lifeless. I absolutely hated seeing him like this. "Devante?" I asked softly. "Yes?" he said wiping his eyes. "Do you wanna come inside for a little bit? It's kinda cold out here." He nodded and we went into the house. Him and I sat on the couch and watched some tv for a while. "Just in case I was gonna be here for a while, I left my parents a not saying I came over here and not to worry." That was a relief. "Oh thank god. I didn't want you to have to rush out and sneak back in." He laughed and said "Never that." I laughed at him. Behind the mask, he was an amazing soul with an uplifting spirit. I caught myself staring at him and grazing over his features. His hair was so cute and curly and his eyebrows were perfect with little slits in them. His caramel skintone and gorgeous, hazel eyes. He was everything but before he could become my everything we needed to start over. "Hi, My name is Tatyana, what's yours?" I asked. It took him a minute to catch on but he did.

Devante
~~~~~~~~~~
I was confused on why she re-introduced herself but I caught on. "Hi Tatyana, My name is Devante. How are you at this hour?" She chuckled at my "proper-ness." "I'm doing splendid, how about you sir?" she asked taking on a british accent. I did it with her, "I'm doing just extravangant (j0decidal )." She laughed and said "Well that is just MARRRVELOUS sir. Do you have any plans for tonight or tomorrow? Perhaps we could...take a walk to the park or stay inside and watch christmas movies?" I grabbed her hand and looked her in her eyes and said "No," and threw a pillow at her. I ran as she screamed "Devante!!!!!!!," and she ran after me. I was laughing so hard. She tripped and almost fell goin up the stairs. I had tears in my eyes. "I'm gonna kill you! Hold on my hip hurt. Grandma needs a break." I really thought I was gonna pee my pants. She limped back to couch as I walked downstairs we both plopped on it. She started laughing which caused me to laugh. Her energy is just really contaigous. In an amazing sort of way.
Shooooooooot, I might just ask her out on a date.

Feedback?

-Queen T