Stand Strong

Lance's POV

I woke up in a small violet concrete cell with a metal door on the side opposite from where I was laying. I had tried to get up from the freezing floor to find an exit somewhere, but the moment I moved my whole right leg shivered in pain.

Looking down at my leg I came to the realization that not only had my ankle been broken but that Prince Lowhore must've broken my whole leg while I was unconscious.

The violet metal door slid open and in walked two sentries along with a galra general, "Lotor seeks your attendance." He sneered then bent down and grabbed me roughly by my arm, pulling me to stand.

I stood up for 5 seconds before I collapse sown to the floor in pain. The sentries both grabbed me roughly, dragging me out of the cell and down the ugly purple halls, we went left then right over and over again it was like a maze of halls I had tried to memorize which turns to take though stopped after awhile because it would only lead me back to the cell.

The sentries came to a stop and pushed open a large metal purple door with carvings and dragged me inside. Inside there was a long table to the side of the room, and a throne with chains next to it on the throne was the one and only Prince Lotor.

"Prince L'Oreal." I growled. He smirked at me then got up from his throne, "Blue, deary that isn't my name you know."

A/N ;Short I know but the next chapter will be longer.