Chapter 1

Indra Ōtsutsuki‎, the eldest son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki or better known as The Sage of Six Paths. 

When he was young he was very carefree and loving child who looked after and played happily with his younger brother, Asura. He was a very mature for his age, he understood the importance of patience and thinking things through. He was very protective of his younger brother and worried about the future of Ninshū when others began to deviate from its original nature following his discovery of chakra transforming. Even after he was revealed as a prodigy, he took the praises of others with modesty, since he only wanted to help others. He was also very committed to his studies and regular practice.

After being denied his rightful place as the heir to his father's teachings, he became angry and bitter at both his father and Asura, and Black Zetsu used this to his advantage. Unknown to Indra and the others he possessed him and that was how he became power-hungry. However, when he was dying, his mind became clear and was shocked at the things that he did, after all he loved his brother with all his heart and he died after saying an apology to his brother with a small smile. And now we find him in a black void of nothingness. 

Black Void

"Ngh.. "Indra slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He put his hands on his face and remembered the events that happened. Tears came dripping down from his eyes. 

I am sorry...I'm so sorry....please forgive me Asura...forgive me father for not being strong enough to hold him off....I'm so sorry...I wish I could turn back time and be with you once more little brother....

"I see that you have understood the consequences of your actions Indra Otsutsuki." said a mysterious voice..

"Who are you?" said Indra.

"I am the one who rules above all, you may call me Kami." said Kami.

"K-Kami?"

"That's right."

Indra quickly bowed. "Please forgive my rudeness, Kami-sama. I did not know who you were."

"It's alright young one."

"If it's not so much trouble can I ask you something, Kami-sama?"

"What is it?"

"Is- is Asura and my father alright? Are they happy? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"I see. Your brother, Asura, died after you took your last breath and your father has died as well."

A tear dropped down Indra's cheeks. He quickly wiped it away. "I-I see. Thank you for letting me know."

"That's quite alright. I am here to give you a second chance at life, Indra. Since you were possessed by that black creature ever since you were a child, I feel like you should live again as yourself. Will you take this offer, young one?"

"If-if possible I would like this offer for Asura. He deserves it more than me. I don't deserve to live after all the horrible things that I've done to my family and my friends, especially Asura. So please, if you want to reincarnate someone please do it for him instead of me."

"Hmm...what if I were to tell you that Asura was reincarnated as another person. Let me put it this way to understand it better, Asura's soul or chakra as you people call it, has been reincarnated into a different person now this does not mean that he is Asura himself, it just means that he has his chakra and some of his personalities in a way. If that makes sense."

"I-I see. Then I would like to live and protect this person that holds my brother's chakra as a way to apologise for all the things I did to him."