Chapter 15

"YOUR GRANDMOTHER?!" Naruto and Sasuke exclaimed.

"Hn. No need to shout." Indra said. "Now that aside. It's time to go home."

Sasuke and Naruto hesitatingly nodded before following the former Otsutsuki.

"Do you have a plan, aniki?" Naruto asked.

Indra smirked at Naruto. "I always have a plan, otouto."

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other worriedly.

.

Nighttime - Uchiha Compound

After the exams, Naruto, Sasuke, and Indra started living in the Uchiha compounds. At first, it was denied by the civilian council and the elders, but after Indra had a 'friendly' chat with them, they agreed that it would be best for everyone if the trio lived there. After the 'friendly' chat, few civilians and elders were taken to the hospital since Indra's 'friendly' chat was too much for them to comprehend.

Naruto looked at Indra, who was smiling while eating. Repeat smiling! It terrified both genins.

"Hey, Sasuke, do you know why aniki's smiling like that?" Naruto whispered to Sasuke.

"Hn, no. But I have a bad feeling about this." Sasuke said nervously.

Indra slowly put his chopsticks down and then looked at the two genins who flinched at his smile. "It seems you still need tor-training."

"Eh?" Naruto and Sasuke said.

Indra's smile turned sadistic. "I will make sure to remedy that."

Before Sasuke and Naruto knew what happened, they were knocked out by Indra's sharingan.

"I'm sure you agree with me, don't you?" Indra looked at the figure hiding outside. The figure shivered at the sight of the sadistic smile and nodded.

"Hn. Now..." Indra stood up. "Why don't you come inside?"

The figure hesitated but sighed and came inside. "What are you going to do with them?"

Indra tilted his head to the side. "Isn't it obvious? I'm going to tor-train them the good old Uchiha way."

The figure who knew the 'old Uchiha way' cringed and felt pity for the two genins.

"No need to pity them." Indra said, amused.  "After all, it is a very relaxing and easy way for tor-training."

The figure's eyes twitched. Relaxing and easy. Yeah sure.

"Why did you call me here? I have work to do, as well." The figure said.

Indra chuckled. "Of course, you do. I'm aware of all of them."

The figure's eyes widened. "How?"

"It's not that hard, you know. Because I have done it as well. A long time ago."

"You speak as if you're old."

Indra smirked. "Who knows. I may as well be your grandfather maybe older." The figure looked at Indra unamused. 

"Did you heed my warning?" Indra asked.

"Is what you said true?" The figure said.

"Of course. I never lie when it comes to that."

"Is it not easy for anyone to hear us here?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing can step inside this house until I permit it. Nothing."

The figure narrowed its eyes at the emphasis on 'nothing.'

"I see." The figure said and then crossed its arms on its chest and looked at the two unconscious genins. "Do they know?"

"Hn, the basics."

The figure nodded. "The frog sannin is coming."

"I know. That's why we will be gone by the time he steps inside the village."

"Wouldn't the monkey notice you're gone."

"Not if we are here."

"But you just said-"

"I know. But who said we have to be here. There is the option of blood clones you know. They will be here while we are outside of the village training."

The figure chuckled. "They have no idea you're betraying them, do they? How amusing."

"Well, we are not betraying them if we never pledged to be with them, you know." Indra said deviously.

The figure chuckled. "That's true. I best be going until my absence is noticed."

Before the figure could move, it was stopped by a firm grip on its throat and the sight of Indra's mangekyo sharingan. "I expect you not to ruin my plans. I wouldn't want to lose someone like you after all. Even more so when I made sure you have your strength back."

The figure tensed. It had never felt such dark and sinister chakra before, and those eyes screamed power and madness more than it had seen before. The figure nodded.

"Good because if anything happens to my otouto's...well, you won't live long enough to regret it. And before you can reach the afterlife, I'll make sure that you know what I do with those who get in my way. Now get out before I kill you."

The figure quickly disappeared.

Indra sighed. "Well, now then. Chi Bushin no Jutsu." Indra looked at the three blood clones. "Hn. I need two of you to turn to Sasuke and Naruto."

The blood clones nodded. One of them turned to Sasuke, and the other turned to Naruto. Indra smirked as he saw the three blood cloned in front of them. "Hn, you know what to do."

The three blood clones nodded.

"Good." Indra walked towards the original Naruto and Sasuke and put his hand on their shoulder. "Kamui." He said before they disappeared in Indra's Kamui dimension.