Chapter 6

"Aniki where's teme taking us?" said Naruto as he followed Indra and Sasuke.

"Hn, to the Uchiha compound. There is something we should talk about in private without anyone listening." said Indra without looking at Naruto.

"But what does that have to do with the Uchiha compound?" said Naruto.

"No more questions Naruto." said Indra sternly.

"H-Hai Aniki."

"Hn."

"Here it is." said Sasuke as he pointed at the Naka Shrine.

Indra and Naruto stopped where Sasuke was pointing at.

"Let's go in." said Indra.

Sasuke nodded and did the necessary hand signs. The door slowly opened, and a passage appeared.

"Get in dobe." said Sasuke.

"Teme!" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto now!" said Indra as he glared at his otouto.

"Hai!"

The door closed behind them when they stepped in. 

"Alright you might want to sit down this is going to take a while." said Indra as he sat on one of the chairs in the room.

"Hn/Hai." said Sasuke and Naruto as sat down.

"Sasuke do you know about the Sage of Six paths?" said Indra.

"Hai." said Sasuke. 

"What do you know about him?" said Indra.

"That he had the rinnegan." 

"Is that all?"

"Hai."

Indra nodded. "I'll start from the beginning then. I will say this once so listen carefully and do not interrupt! If you have any questions, ask at the end alright?"

"Hai." said Naruto and Sasuke.

"Hn. Hagoromo Otsutsuki or the Sage of Six Paths had two sons. Asura and Indra Otsutsuki."

When Naruto opened his mouth to ask a question Indra glared at him. "Don't."

Naruto quickly nodded.

"Hn, Indra was the eldest brother and Asura the youngest. Asura was the dropout brother without skills while Indra was the prodigy. Indra was the first to acquire the sharingan. Asura is the ancestor of the Senju and the Uzumaki while Indra is the Uchiha's descendant. Indra was originally the most suitable successor for Ninshu. However, it was Asura that ended up as the successor. This made Indra bitter and jealous. A creature known as Black Zetsu who met up with him when he was a kid took control of Indra, and it made..." Indra sighed in anger. "...made Indra do unspeakable things. Like killing his friends and his precious otouto." a tear slid down Indra's cheek. "T-This is why the Uchiha and the Senju were always at each other's throats. Because of that wretched creature!"

Sasuke and Naruto flinched at his tone.

Indra cleared his throat. "Now I told this story because there is something you should know. I am and always have been Indra Otsutsuki, the progenitor of the Uchiha clan."

Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened in disbelief.

"So then...that means that...that you're not my brother?!" said Naruto.

Indra narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "You are my brother Naruto nothing can change that."

"But you said that you're Indra Otsutsuki!" Naruto shouted.

"I am Indra Otsutsuki. But that does not mean that you are not my brother. Remember that."

"Hai. Can I still call you aniki?"

"Of course nothing's changed otouto."  Indra smiled slightly.

Indra looked at the quiet Uchiha. "Is there anything you want to know Sasuke?"

"Hn, there is." said Sasuke.

Indra raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What is it?"

"You said that you're an Uchiha in this life correct?"

"That's right." said Indra.

"How?"

"Well, our grandfather was an Uchiha."

"What's his name?"

Indra smirked mischievously. "His name was Izuna Uchiha, the younger brother of Madara Uchiha."

Naruto Sasuke's eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

"Hn."

"Then that makes you the true clan heir of the Uchiha." said Sasuke.

"Hai." said Indra.

"Does Jiji know?" said Naruto.

Indra shook his head. "No."

"Then how?" said Sasuke.

"It's not important who told me, but as far as Konoha is concerned our father, Minato Namikaze is an orphan. And I intend on keeping it that way so no telling. You too Naruto." 

"Hai Aniki." said Naruto.

"Also Sasuke there's something you should know about Itachi."

Sasuke clenched his fist at the name. "What is it?"

"Itachi did not go crazy and kill the clan. It was a mission sent by the Hokage and the elders to kill the Uchiha clan. Because of their intent on staging a coup." 

Sasuke's eyes widened.

"I intend on leaving the village after the chunin exams and rebuilding Uzushiogakure. The hometown of our mother. I do not want to stay in a corrupt village that almost made my clan go extinct. Do you want to come with us?"

"Hai." said Sasuke.

"Good. Do not speak of this to anyone understand?"

"Hai!" said Naruto and Sasuke.

"Now chunin exam's are coming and-"

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? thought Sasuke and Naruto as they shivered under Indra's sadistic gaze.

Indra smiled sweetly. "I will be tor-teaching you new moves."

Sasuke and Naruto fainted when they saw the sadistic glint in Indra's eyes that promised them pain.