Eragon's Return

Blödhgarm's Pov:

When Blödhgarm felt the strange, yet familiar presence poking at his mind, he was alarmed.

He immediately put up barriers around his mind, a practice that he was very familiar with. At the same time he took on an offensive role as he lunged at the alien presence.

As he was attacking, a voice startled him. " Blödhgarm! It's Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphire Bjartskular!"

A sense of relief flooded him when he heard the familiar voice. " Shadeslayer! You surprised me." Blödhgarm remembered that Eragon was returning to Alagaësia, so he quickly added " Are you close to Ellesméra?"

A few moments passed before Eragon answered " We are close, however, we are cleaning up at a stream at the moment. Saphira insists that I be presentable when we return to Ellesméra. I actually think she's grown even fussier since we left Alagaësia!"

Another conscience brushed against his mind. Blödhgarm recognized it as the brilliant, but fierce saphire dragon, Saphira. " You know it's for your own good, Eragon. Especially if you wish to impress Arya." Blödhgarm imagined the dragon chuckled a bit after that part.

"We'll be there soon Blödhgarm, but please don't tell Arya or Fírnen. We would like to suprise them."

"As you wish, Shadeslayer. But it might be difficult to hide your presence from them."

"We will do the best we can."

"Of course." Blödhgarm would do his part, but he was quite curious as to how Eragon's plan would work.

"See you soon, Blödhgarm." And with that Eragon cut off the connection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I realized that I said Du Weldenvarden was the capital city of the elves last chapter, instead of Ellesméra. I apologize for that mistake. It should be fixed now. Sorry I about this being a short chapter, I ran out of ideas.

If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them! Reviews are also welcomed. I hope you guys like my story so far.