Reuninon

"Shadeslayer!" "Kingkiller!" " Argetlam!" Shouts from the various crowds of elves rang. With the cheers of the clearly excited elves, Eragon lit up. His nervousness forgotten, he couldn't help but smile, showing pure joy.

He and Blödhgarm continued walking. When the crowds started to split, Eragon knew the love of his life was coming. He began to sprint, ignoring all the other elves. When the figure of Arya appeared, to Eragon's surprise, she was sprinting also. All of his worry washed away in seconds, she was as excited as he was.

Although it was not a long distance, seconds felt like hours. They were both sprinting at top speed, which could not have been easy for her, considering she was in a dress. Eragon was a little surprised to see her in anything other than her normal attire. But he was surprised in a good way. To him she was the most beautiful woman in the world. None would ever be as stunning.

Eragon and Arya almost collided. They avoided it due to their quick, catlike reflexes. Eragon was about to recite formalities, when Arya embraced him. He was shocked at first, but responded, clearly pleased with the contact. He took a deep whiff, smelling the familiar scent of pinecones. He would never get tired of her scent.

"Eragon, I've missed you. You must tell me, however -"

"I will explain later. Right now I just want to talk to you about other things." Eragon interrupted " And Arya, you look beautiful."

He couldn't tell for sure, but Eragon thought he could make out a slight blush covering Arya cheeks. " Thank you, Eragon. Let us go to my quarters. We can talk there for awhile, but you must let me throw you a feast this evening"

" That is not necessary, but it is appreciated. I cannot wait any longer, let us go! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I almost died earlier thanks to autocorrect. When I was typing in " Shadeslayer", it changed shade to shard, which made me think of sharts. 😂😂😂 I got some pretty strange looks.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. I probably didn't do the dialogue any justice, but I tried. I'm suuuuuper excited to write the next chapter. I'll work on it as soon as possible. There's a possibility it'll be out tomorrow.

Reviews are great, btw😉😏